"Scooter" riders and old car buffs, here's a present...
-> Officer's Club

#1: "Scooter" riders and old car buffs, here's a present... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:02 pm
    ----
I found this in my 'travels' on the net...:wink:

PDF Shop Manuals for motorcycles and older cars and some are FREEBIES...:D

For Bikes: Click HERE!

For Old Cars: Click Here!

#2: Re: "Scooter" riders and old car buffs, here's a present... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:47 am
    ----
Cool Stuff! I used to use the Kaw site (another part) for lawn & garden engine parts at my work - up until they decided to eliminate the Central Distributor network and sell parts "Dealer Direct." Just about every maker of lawn mowers and other L&G equipment have online illustrated parts lookup on their websites, and at work I've got most of 'em bookmarked. I keep meaning to export my fav's from there and send the list home. What I have here is a little outdated, but most of the links should still work - no guarantees though.

#3: Re: "Scooter" riders and old car buffs, here's a present... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:06 pm
    ----
Thanks Tom!! I'll add that to my 'collection'...:D

Does anyone have any PDF Marine manuals?

#4: Re: "Scooter" riders and old car buffs, here's a present... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:03 pm
    ----
Any time Bushy! Just be aware that some of those actually need a username and password - just delete those. The rest are public sites, although some are the address of one frame out of a framed site. (I hate frames at work - they really slow things down! Getting rid of the rest of the junk around them gives me more workspace and makes page loading faster!)

-> Officer's Club