EURO_Bruiser
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: EURO_Bruiser Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:54 am
    ----
EURO_Bruiser's only child, his daughter, was killed last night in an automobile accident.

May I ask those of you who remember him, or still know him, to please spare a thought for him today.

I'm not a religious man, but he is; If you are as well, I know he'd appreciate a prayer at this time.

Flying Combat flight sims since 1998, John acquired a fearsome reputation, as an individual and team player, in CFS1 and CFS2 which he has since repeated in IL2.

Last edited by Shades on Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:25 am
    ----
Please pass on our sencirest condolances on behalf of the Com-Central group Shades.

fled
Sad

#3: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:35 am
    ----
Thanks Fled'.

I'll be sure to pass on any messages.

¤§¤

#4: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:06 am
    ----
Im sorry that I dont know him Shades but, I will say a prayer for him an his family . Sad

#5: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:32 am
    ----
Sad

I've known Bruiser for a long time now and my condolences to him and his family.

In some of the early Missons I built in CFS1, I used to use Squadron names in the mission files and I've used Bruiser.

Sad day and yep, I said a prayer for him and his family...

#6: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:04 pm
    ----
Sad news indeed.

I feel for the family's loss.

#7: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:17 pm
    ----
Hard to think of anything worse than parents which survive their sons, it looks so unnatural and cruel.

Though I don't think I had the pleasure to ever meet him, please pass him and his family my deepest condolences, Shades.

Marco

#8: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:13 pm
    ----
Thanks guys.

Bruiser's had a tough time lately; already losing some friends, and the son of his best friend, while they served in Iraq.
Now this.

I'm posting all your messages in the private members area of EURO's squad forum, in the hope he will find some encouragement from the words of friends.

#9: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:42 pm
    ----
It would be appreciated if you could pass on our deepest sympathies from the RM Squad.

Most of us have had the pleasure of flying with Bruiser and speaking with him on coms.

Our hearts go out to Bruiser and his family.

RM_bizkid
CO RM Squad

Last edited by RM_bizkid on Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#10: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:45 pm
    ----
Thx Biz,
I think he will probably not be around for some time (understandably), but I will ensure he gets all these messages and knows his friends are all thinking of him.

#11: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:28 pm
    ----
I will keep him in my prayers, Shades! Sad

#12: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:27 am
    ----
That's terrible news. I'm so sorry for the loss! My deepest sincere sympathy for Bruiser.

#13: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: RM_SkyPilotLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:49 pm
    ----
Sorry for your loss. From my family to your's with sympathy and a prayer.

RM SkyPilot

#14: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:14 am
    ----
Shades.. please pass on my deepest condolences to Bruiser and his family for the loss of they're daughter, I will say a prayer for them tonight.

#15: Re: EURO_Bruiser Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:11 am
    ----
devastating news, deep condolances to all the family!

-> Officer's Club