Il2 Movie: "I Promise"
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Il2 Movie: "I Promise" Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:47 pm
    ----
I found this movie on the movie makers forum on UBI.com.. I downloaded it and watched it. And I must say I thought it was very good. Its a 20 min. long movie about the life of a USAAF pilot. Well worh your time.

downloads.meyeuniverse...IVX512.zip

#2: Re: Il2 Movie: "I Promise" Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:54 pm
    ----
cool, great movie... well worth the download...

#3: Re: Il2 Movie: "I Promise" Author: MechyLocation: Philly PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:50 am
    ----
~S~ Hey guys, I've seen most of the IL-2 movies, and there are alot of good ones out there....but this latest one ( other then Pdiddy killing the song) is the best ever....I'm talking Hollywood....quailty....well guess you can tell I liked it....anyways...one of the guys was nice enough to host it over at SimHq....I think this is the one that will set the bar for sometime to come...so maybe Com Central can also host it....wells heres the link....enjoy

www.thebattlefieldconn...withme.avi

#4: Re: Il2 Movie: "I Promise" Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:56 pm
    ----
I had just read about this on the UBI forums.. I downloaded it, camera work is superb! And I agree about the music..LOL! Mr. Green

#5: Re: Il2 Movie: "I Promise" Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:58 am
    ----
wow! great movie mechy! really enjoyed it, thanks

#6: Re: Il2 Movie: "I Promise" Author: MechyLocation: Philly PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:21 pm
    ----
~S~ It's amazing what these guys are making from their homes. That's like a studio production, I think they said it took the guy 4 months to make.

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters