Help Desk Number
-> FS2004

#1: Help Desk Number Author: jhuntermartinLocation: Jocotepec, Jalisco PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:41 pm
    ----
I closed the Help Desk Number no need all of you were so smart. I'm a frequent flyer over there at Transworld Airlines and one of the members suggested I come and fly over here. I downloaded the Howard Aircraft and the Ozzy Scenery and look forward to making some new mates next week.

My way of introduction, I am Jim Martin. I have been flying Flightsim since FS2000 online. About 3 years ago I got into repainting aircraft I believe now over 50,000 people have downloaded my repaints from AVSIM, Flightsim, and Surclaro. I continue to develope my skills if you have downloaded some of my later repaints I'd be interested in hearing your feedback. I am an American living in Mexico, I came here 12 years ago because of a business opportunity and last year sold the business. After a lot of thought my family decided to stay because our lives are here. The town I live in is called Jocotepec is on the shores of Lake Chapala and is about 45 minutes from Guadalajara. They call this the land of "Endless Spring" as the tempature hardly ever gets above 90 and there is no humidity.

I have decided this year to get more involved in Flight Sim after a brief break because of a bad experience on the MSN Zone. I am starting to study GMAX Modeling and will be attending the VATSIM and IFC Conference in Blackpool.

Enough of my rambling on look forward to flying with all of you

Cheers,

Jim Martin

#2: Re: Help Desk Number Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:36 pm
    ----
Nice to meet ya Jim! Sorry you had a bad experience on the Zone. Speaking of squads, you'll see some of my fine, smelly Wild Sau JG300 brethren here, but no worries, we're a very fun-loving bunch and dig all things FS9 and probably have some of your repaints.

Might wanna keep thet help desk number open tho, you never know, you might get one call and if the problem is severe enough it could be quite lucrative for ya! Laughing

#3: Re: Help Desk Number Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:00 am
    ----
Bienvenido de vuelta Estimado Caballero

Looking forward to see more of your work, in case you like that you are more than welcome to upload it here to Com-Central, we could create a Jim Martin's Hangar Wink

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience on the Zone, console your self that all of us here did run into that in one time or another and we decided to do our own little venue without beeing pestured by this type of caracters.
You are most welcome to join our sunday flights and make shure you check out the rest of the download section, there are some real treats hidden there Wink

fled

#4: Re: Help Desk Number Author: jhuntermartinLocation: Jocotepec, Jalisco PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:48 pm
    ----
I'd be interested in doing a hangar here for my repaints who do I talk to or email?

#5: Re: Help Desk Number Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:54 pm
    ----
I've send you a PM Jim

fled
Cool

#6: Re: Help Desk Number Author: Hangman PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:58 pm
    ----
Be careful Jim & don't let Fled talk you outta a case of brew for the price of the hanger or somethin,,he's a sneaky one..lol..Welcome to CC!

"Damnit Jim! I'm just a doctor!"
(I have no idea where that came from..lol)

#7: Re: Help Desk Number Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:45 pm
    ----
LOL Hangy!

Welcome to Com Central Jim and CC would be happy to host your files. Fled's PM explains more... Wink

#8: Re: Help Desk Number Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:07 am
    ----
Shocked

Jim please do check your Private Messages here at Com-Central Rolling Eyes

fled
Cool

#9: Re: Help Desk Number Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:44 am
    ----
Hello Jim

#10: Re: Help Desk Number Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
Mr. Green Hangy, Dr. Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy always called Capt. James T. Kirk by the name "Jim." Kirk was always asking more of Bones than Bones thought he was capable of, but by the end of the show, Bones always managed to succeed!

The line was usually something like"I'm a doctor, not an engineer!" or "I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker!"

#11: Re: Help Desk Number Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:34 am
    ----
Not to forget the famous line "He's dead, Jim!"

Compilation of "He's Dead Jim" lines uttered by DeForrest Kelly:

http://www.frogstar.com/wav/displaywav.asp?fil=alldead.wav

I think there was even a rock/punk band that used that as their name.

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

#12: Re: Help Desk Number Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:38 am
    ----
Frogstar doesn't allow direct linking, but the file is at the bottom of this page:

frogstar.com/wav/tv-trek.asp

#13: Re: Help Desk Number Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:44 am
    ----
Oops!

-> FS2004