Vacation Time
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Vacation Time Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:31 am
    ----
We will be leaving on vacation Saturday Very Early Am on our way to Jackson Hole Wyo. to see the Son , his Wife and the new grandson who is now 9 months old. Darn I'm going to miss another Fly-in Breakfast this weekend in Monahans, but grandbabys come first. If I'm able I'll be in touch..... If not Later guys.
Happy Trails

#2: Re: Vacation Time Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:17 am
    ----
Have a good one 1Bullet !!

fled
Smile

#3: Re: Vacation Time Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 am
    ----
Ascout is uber-jealous...he loves Jackson (and he really loves Teton Village!). Be sure to have a French toast breakfast at Jedidiah's House of Sourdough for me, willya'?

#4: Re: Vacation Time Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 pm
    ----
Have a GREAT vacation 1Bullet!!

Man... a flight in a Stearman with stick time, and now this... life is good eh?!

#5: Re: Vacation Time Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Ascout is uber-jealous...he loves Jackson (and he really loves Teton Village!). Be sure to have a French toast breakfast at Jedidiah's House of Sourdough for me, willya'?

Oh yeah We're going and the French toast is going to be on the list.

Turning 50 ai'nt as bad as I thought. Two Flights with stick time, Driving an ole Army Truck, Getting A new pickup 2006 GMC Serria Reg Cab. (first brand new car since my 77 Cutlass), and best of all the 1st grandkid Smile Life is good guys. Wink There will be pics of course.

#6: Re: Vacation Time Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:32 pm
    ----
We're Back. Had a great time , Yellowstone, horse back riding, good food,(Yep Mr. Ascout Jedidiah's House of Sourdough was on the menu), shopping for the girls, a little fishing, and of course the Grandbaby (He likes me Mr. Green ). I'll post some pics when we get caught up on stuff around the house and work.

#7: Re: Vacation Time Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:36 pm
    ----
Welcome back 1_Bullet !

fled

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum