Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our security.
-> Officer's Club

#1: Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our security. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:24 pm
    ----
Then again, I fly a lot, so I already knew that.

From the "old but disturbing news" files...

archives.cnn.com/2002/...hero.cnna/

#2: Re: Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our security. Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:05 am
    ----
He seemed to keep his cool alot better than I would have.

#3: Re: Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our security. Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:35 am
    ----
its very sad that in this day and age the suspect a war hero for being a terrorist.... what is this country coming to?

#4: Re: Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our securit Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:02 am
    ----
Moved to the RIGHT thread...

Last edited by C_Sherman on Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our security. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:09 am
    ----
- C_Sherman
Neat! I wonder what the backstory on that jet is. Is it an original, restored? Or is it a copy or postwar build, restored? I'd love to hear what the pilot has to say about how it flies and handles, too.

[humor]
So, how come there aren't any swastikas on the fin?
[/humor]

C

Chuck, I think you took a wrong turn at the Me-262 thread. Wink

#6: Re: Joe Foss- Jeezus! Morons are responsible for our securit Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:21 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey

Chuck, I think you took a wrong turn at the Me-262 thread. Wink

Uhhh...that was weird. I have no idea how that post wound up in this thread, which I hadn't read at that point!

Oh, well. Edit and move!

C

-> Officer's Club