Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2 Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:08 am
    ----
On my photobucket account "ldshrecceboy" I just put new photos of Leo C-2 ,mine rollers , plow and blade . Along with the ANTAR truck..........Toadman they are all yours to use .

#2: Re: Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2 Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 am
    ----
Sorry guys ,hit the wrong button for browse image is big .On photo bucket they are smaller..........RECCEBOY

#3: Re: Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:42 am
    ----
Recceboy,
Since you're using photbucket, you can verify the size by clicking on the image (in photobucket) and it displays the size below the pic in pixels. The target you want to edit for is 800 pixels wide. Height is not so critical because it doensn't affect reading posts, but 600 is what the forum autoresizes for when linking. It's really not a big deal how tall it is, other than being harder to view....the dimension of concern is really the width.

If you need some help at editting pics, just ask. You should be able to edit the width with regular Window's tools, like "Picture it" or MS Photo Editor...whatever you have.

I've taken the attachment down for the time being while you resize. You can reattach it after.

Thanks!

#4: Re: Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2 Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:33 am
    ----
But if you post to the board via photobucket I believe they're automatically resized no? No need to edit inside photobucket?

Neil

#5: Re: Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
But if you post to the board via photobucket I believe they're automatically resized no? No need to edit inside photobucket?

Neil

Yes, but the pic that was posted wasn't linked to photobucket (though reference to Photobucket is made in the post)...it was posted as an "attachment", which defeats the auto-resizing function. A direct link to Photobucket (or other hosting service) is preferred for that reason.

#6: Re: Tank Regiment Walk Around Photos Pt 2 Author: danhay PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:40 am
    ----
Thanks for the great pictures!

Have you thought of contacting Don Busak at Prime Portal (www.primeportal.net)? I'm sure Don would be happy to host the high-res versions of your photos because he is always looking for new content.

Cheers - Dan

-> AFV News Discussion Board