To SFC_Jeff_Button...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: To SFC_Jeff_Button... Author: binder001 PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:53 am
    ----
Jeff, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your photos of all the goodies at Ft. Hood and on your other travels. You take a good photos - usually well lit and nicely focused (from experience I know that isn't always possible). You seem to enjoy the finding and sharing and since my travel moneys have disappeared I appreciate a chance to see the stuff.

Gary Binder
Waverly, NE

#2: Re: To SFC_Jeff_Button... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
Its my pleasure! I was at Ft Irwin for a number of years and there wasn't much there to photograph and record. I had seen everything there was of any signifigance. I really like finding out particular histories on vehicles, hence the serial number and USA number importance. I have to contact some sources that specialize in certain vehicles, but as I find out information, I will share it here.

#3: Re: To SFC_Jeff_Button... Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:08 am
    ----
I second what Gary said! Great pics, Jeff!

#4: Re: To SFC_Jeff_Button... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:35 am
    ----
Ditto from me as well!

Neil

#5: Re: To SFC_Jeff_Button... Author: DirkLocation: South Africa PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
Thanks for posting the photos !

Dirk

#6: Re: To SFC_Jeff_Button... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:09 am
    ----
Guys, I have learned soooooo much from this DG and all of you, that I feel its the least I can do. I just wish I had someone here to share this with. The wife and kids can only stomach so much of my explaining markings, suspensions, vision blocks, etc... GOD Bless them! Neils "shopping list" has given me some purpose and incentive, haha, and I don't want to disapoint. So who's going to be the first to visit Hood and see all this armor first hand? I passed a motorpool with a couple of the new Wolverine ABLV's in it, another that had Patriot Missle Launchers at attention, and more, lots to see, and lots to post, as time permits.

-> AFV News Discussion Board