First Sgt Booth what did you do????
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: First Sgt Booth what did you do???? Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:46 pm
    ----

jeff, what happened to your mortar? you now are using the easy 8 with your postings. very nice!!! you going to go 19delta (19kilo?), no more 11charlie?
i like it!
shawn

#2: Re: First Sgt Booth what did you do???? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:08 am
    ----
All other MOS's secretly lust to be 11E's/19K's...or at least 11D's/19D's, don't they? Mr. Green

#3: Re: First Sgt Booth what did you do???? Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:40 am
    ----
The "Easy 8" would be my son, Jeffrey. I still have my Mortar. Jeffrey has caught the AFV "bug". He had an airplane as an Avatar and usually posted on Officers Club. But now he has changed to more interest in armor. I am posting this on his log-in while he is eating his dinner.

Signed, SFC_Jeff_Button

#4: Re: First Sgt Booth what did you do???? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:51 am
    ----
There's a good lad!

#5: Re: First Sgt Booth what did you do???? Author: SHAWN PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:58 am
    ----
nice to meet you Lil-J!
shawn

-> AFV News Discussion Board