Dash 7 Update
-> FS2004

#1: Dash 7 Update Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:26 am
    ----
www.flightsimonline.com/Dash74/

Congrats on a long and illustrious tenure in the FS community Milton!

#2: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:52 am
    ----
Mr. Green

#3: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:56 pm
    ----
Milton gave us so much so far, through years of hard work and with models whose quality has been always on the top, without exception, that knowing as he's going to retire is not good news for us simmers.

And yet, though I've been amongst those who made the greatest (hopefully still polite) pressure for the release of the Dash 7, I feel that, if there's one that can claim the right of a well deserved pensioneering, that's Milton, and I cannot whine.

I just hope the reasons behind this decision of his have nothing to do with matters of health - I hope Milton will drop in here a line to tell us something sounding like: "mates, I just had enough of it!".

Prosit, Milton!

Marco

#4: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:49 pm
    ----
And to add to Marco's lines, we hope that he sometime wants to join on a sunday flight with this rag tag outfit that enjoy tremendously flying the fruits of his labor

fled

#5: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:32 pm
    ----
Mates, I've just had enough of it! :-))) You were right on. I am enjoying retirement from the project work, and this decision is NOT related to health. I'm in great shape and healthy at 60.

I do intend to join you guys on some Sunday flights but you will need to remind me where to go for the appropriate hookup info.

Thanks for your warm comments. Smile

Milton

#6: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 pm
    ----
Hiya Milton! Good to hear from you. I think I pretty much guessed that was the reason - just glad it wasn't health related! If your travels ever take you to the Greensboro (NC) area, you've got my email - shoot me a line and we'll meet for a beer or two!

#7: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:42 am
    ----
Hi Milton Smile

Great to hear you are taken your time to enjoy, may I hope for a long time, some really deserved R&R Wink

As for the Sunday flights ...........just check out the sunday flight forum for the latest on where we are triving around on the globe Laughing you are more than welcome, and maybe we can take some of those virtual engines of your stock, as we probably will be smoking 'm to bits Laughing

fled

#8: Re: Dash 7 Update Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:17 am
    ----
It's a shame, I looked forwards to the V/C version for months: With all dew respect to Milton, he did an excellent job with the Dash 7; Aknowledging that a V/C proyect involves the making of a new model, I think.

All in all I wish you a Happy Retirement

-> FS2004