Just curious...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Just curious... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:52 am
    ----
Is anyone going to the AvSim Conference in September? I'll be at the Transload booth for most of the day on Saturday, but I also want to get a little time taking in the rest of the displays there.

#2: Re: Just curious... Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:04 pm
    ----
Where's it going to be Tom? If I had advance notice, I would have been able to go. I so need to get to one of those one of these days. But living in Upstate NY, it's a bit of a haul to nearly everywhere.

#3: Re: Just curious... Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:56 pm
    ----
It's at the Hyatt Dulles just outside of Washington DC - Sep 15-17. The hotel is sold out, but a buddy of mine has his room and I'll be bunking there - I'll be buying him a case of beer!

www.avsim.com/pages/Ka...2006.shtml

#4: Re: Just curious... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:36 am
    ----
Sorry to say I can't make that either. I have a prior engagement to attend in Ohio that weekend. Take lots of pics and don't forget to drop "CC's" name now and again...lol

-> Officer's Club