I have CFS3 re-installed again
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:03 pm
    ----
Hey I just got CFS3 reinstalled after a year ish...so i look forward to turkey airshows and some lead poisoning.

JG300 Deputy Dale

#2: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:21 am
    ----
Good to hear Dale - don't think I've had the pleasure of flying with you yet, looking forward to it.. Just got to tear myself away from FS9 long enough Smile

Haven't heard from Turkey in awhile - anyone seen him on CFS3 lately?

#3: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:58 am
    ----
Good ol' Turk was in the bloodbath room I hosted this last Monday, tearing things up in his Tempest for about an hour before having to split for dinner. Very good chance you'll see him!

#4: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:24 am
    ----
WOW!!! I just reinstalled CFS3 out of the box on my latest SATA II array. Un believable the difference a couple dozen add-ons and tweaks can make. I didn't realize how much I had modified the game until now. It just reminded me to be thankful for all the good folks that have put soooo much time and effort into making it a really decent game.

To any and all who have contributed to the enjoyment of others, I thank you.

#5: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:10 am
    ----
WOW!!! I just reinstalled CFS3 out of the box on my latest SATA II array. Un believable the difference a couple dozen add-ons and tweaks can make. I didn't realize how much I had modified the game until now.

Shocking isn't it....

I got it all installed and ....well...it's horrible. lol

Need all the tweaks and add-ons bad but too lazy to find them all again.

#6: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:44 pm
    ----
Weird. I must be the only one that got working great right out of the box.
Confused

#7: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:28 pm
    ----
You don't get out much, do ya 'kota?

#8: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:51 pm
    ----
Only when they forget to relock the cage

#9: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:47 pm
    ----
I've been looking over the mountains for ya lately, Dak! Flew a few times with Kujo and for the life of me can't think of the other IMS guy over the last two weeks.

Tried hosting an NGNG game to no avail.

#10: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:59 pm
    ----
Sorry, I've been MIA for that last couple weeks. Lots of early mornings.
Working sucks. Rolling Eyes

#11: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:46 pm
    ----
What's with IMS lately? We all friggin work now! lol

What the heck happened! lol

We all finally grew up at 40 something? lol

#12: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:00 am
    ----
But I'm fighting it tooth and nail!

#13: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:15 am
    ----
Know the feeling man - in bed at 11:30pm and up at 4am. Worst part of it all is the Army makes us work out at 6:30am - what's up with that!

#14: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:37 am
    ----
That at least makes a little sence. Get the worst part over with right away. Heck after that the rest of the day just HAS to be better... or so one would hope. Neutral

#15: Re: I have CFS3 re-installed again Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:13 pm
    ----
- IMS_Dakota
That at least makes a little sence. Get the worst part over with right away. Heck after that the rest of the day just HAS to be better... or so one would hope. Neutral

In the Army, some days PT was the good part! Wink

-> CFS3