studying
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Call Of Duty

#16: Re: studying Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:26 pm
    ----
Had to play with the contrast on this pic to stop it being quite so dark...

and DAMN this was funny to see...

#17: Re: studying Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:27 pm
    ----
LOL I got a pic. from that battle...

#18: Re: studying Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:33 pm
    ----
WHOA that is one swolen thumb!

#19: Re: studying Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:11 pm
    ----
In call of duty theres a built in screenshot capture its F12. If you us mgrab thay always turn out dark. O and the folder for the screenshots are in you call of duty programs file in the UO folder it takes some real nice pictures.

Cool pictures i love COD LOL!!

#20: Re: studying Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:16 pm
    ----
Cool, thanks for the tip ed, I'll try that next time...

#21: Re: studying Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:42 am
    ----
LOL....Great pics!

It's really fun to sneak up on the guy hiding with a sniper rifle and put 'one in his noggin' '...lol

#22: Re: studying Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:38 am
    ----
When I get COD, I'm gonna fix these little executions you guys seem to enjoy. Quick question, can you take prisoners in that game?

#23: Re: studying Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:05 am
    ----
no, not that I know of. There is an objective in the game called Behind Enemy Lines, where you have to try to be an allied as long as possible. If you get killed by axis, you automatically switch teams with the guy that killed you. The person that gets the most points from staying on allies the longest is the winner.

#24: Re: studying Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:32 am
    ----
technicly it would be possible, but since it is a game I dont see what would stop the guy you captured pulling a pistol and shooting you..lol Surprised

#25: Re: studying Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:02 pm
    ----
Install the AEOW MOD and set the drop gun % up to 50% Take out the pistols.Once you surround the enemy and they surrender,shoot them in the hand and they will drop their gun.Figure if you have all on TS or Vent and everyone know's the rules...Could actually be kinnda fun.

Once captured you go to the building or room designated,If you want to escape , you can try and run to find a dropped weapon somewhere or hide...what ya think?...lol

#26: Re: studying Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:11 pm
    ----
that sounds awesome, we should try that some time.... LOL, Kitform would fly away with his cape....

-> Call Of Duty