Warwick Carter's Mustang!
-> FS2004

#1: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:11 am
    ----
I've been beta testing this one for a few weeks, and now it's finally available!!! Warwick "Wozza" Carter has outdone himself yet again. His latest, the North American P-51D Mustang, is an amazing plane! Every single detail you could possibly imagine is there!

Now, while you can jump in and fly this one, you'll really need to read the "readme" in order to fully enjoy it. It comes with four paints, and is available exclusively at Garry J Smith's site:

Direct to page: www.gjsmith.net/Textures/P-51D.htm
Garry's homepage: www.gjsmith.net

In addition to the four paints that come with it, there's a boatload of addon textures that Garry's done up for her as well!

#2: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:31 am
    ----
Thank you very much for the heads up, Tom Smile
Getting it right now Cool

Marco

P.S.: I swear this time I'll read the read-me Razz

#3: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:38 am
    ----
Thanks Tom!! Getting it now!!

#4: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:31 am
    ----
Thanks Tom. Looks excellent.

#5: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:52 pm
    ----
That's the same plane I told everyone about during the flight yesterday. Its a great plane, I got it and all the repaints that Gary has on his site.

#6: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:41 am
    ----
Finally got some time to install it after downloading it a week ago....man this thing looked good and all I have to say after taking it around the Pigsty Pea-Patch is...

WOW!!!!

Absolutely FLOORED by the quality...the VC is AWESOME!!!

Flies like a dream too, and the sounds are great!!

Sorry no VC shots but hopefullly the other shots will make up for it...

WHat a FANTASTIC effort and offering!!! Download this baby!!

#7: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:45 am
    ----
In my opinion, the quality of the work that Warwick did with this plane is as good or better than the Wings of Power version. It is a great plane. The original doesn't come with a 2d panel, so I modified the WOP panel with the info for the 3d and put it in my plane.

#8: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:55 am
    ----
Stoopy - be sure to put your mouse over every single thing you can find in the VC. I don't think there's one singel thing in there that's not clickable - and the tooltips tell what everything is!

#9: Re: Warwick Carter's Mustang! Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:31 pm
    ----
Smile I c/p it from my Fs9 aircraft folder, placed it under simobjects/aircraft, had a hard time here Mad Until it finally showed up in the aircraft menu.

Is there a FSX version out there,where? and... Can anyone advice and if you have time tell me "exactly" how to install it, Pretty please

-> FS2004