> feels
>>>inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment,
>>>why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong,
>>>and how I can make a woman truly happy."
>>>
>>>The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"
>

Wink

#2: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:52 pm
    ----
I could've taught him about women.
I understand them perfectly.

When a woman looks a certain way and says "Nothing's wrong!" it just means she caught me humming or whistling to myself.
And a man can make a woman truly happy by ordering a second credit card with her name on it.

*sigh*

#3: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:11 pm
    ----
shades dont give the women any ideas! ah heck do! ill just tell the card company to put it in your name anyways Wink

#4: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 pm
    ----
- Shades
And a man can make a woman truly happy by ordering a second credit card with her name on it.

DOH!

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
    ----
thats not how to make a woman happy!!! Evil or Very Mad you guys got a lot to learn about women Mr. Green well this woman anyway!!

#6: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:41 pm
    ----
lol
j/k hon.

#7: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:58 pm
    ----
A woman wants to know she is beautiful and that you feel she is worth fighting for... she wants to be pursued and to know she is the more valuable to you than anything else in the world...

Guys, try reading John Eldridge's 'Wild at Heart" (it really a book about your heart guys - why men are warriors so to speak...) and it explains the beautiful heart of a woman...

I am blessed to be loved by a beautiful Calabrian woman and if you guys need more clues, just ask old slow LOL (not that I have it right in her eyes either LOL)...

#8: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:29 am
    ----
Mr. Green *claps* well said Slow see some of you guys*Shady* Wink there is a guy out there who knows how to treat a woman Mr. Green

#9: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:04 pm
    ----
'Mere.

#10: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:23 am
    ----
ok! Im here, now what Shady? Mr. Green Wink

#11: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:15 am
    ----
Dang!
That's the bit I always get stuck at.

#12: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:34 pm
    ----
serves ya right shades...lol Slow...any Man who thinks he knows what women want is living in a fantasy world....Each woman is different and wonderful in her own way and expects to be treated as such. To group
all women together is like saying I,ll treat a lion the same way I do a house cat...both are felines, but you gotta handle um way different. Thats what makes this world so wonderful...to have women in it....

Rigel

#13: Re: The Lord & the Biker Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:15 pm
    ----
awe your a sweetie to Rigel & most wise *Hugz*

-> Officer's Club