BASEBALL!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:33 pm
    ----
Doesn't Tiger Williams have the NHL record for the most penalty minutes?

#17: Re: BASEBALL! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:12 pm
    ----
AND he played for the Canucks AND i happen to be luckey enogh to have met him more then most people in the world. And combat, I'm just being overcritical on a sport I dont like or play. Just like soccer players/fans think hockeyplayers/fans are drunk brawling psychopaths(whick some of us are! Mr. Green )

#18: Re: BASEBALL! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:45 pm
    ----
- RAF92_BattleHawk
soccer players/fans think hockeyplayers/fans are drunk brawling psychopaths
We only get to see it when it's drunk and psychopathic at the Winter Olympics.

Razz

#19: Re: BASEBALL! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:57 pm
    ----
Who'd have thought that a game of rounders could provoke such passion.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#20: Re: BASEBALL! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:19 pm
    ----
That's why I play hockey Wink

#21: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:42 am
    ----
Mets 1 Cards 2.... YIKES! Shocked

Cats! Sweep!

#22: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:51 am
    ----
Being as how I live close to St Louis...YEAH!!!!...lol

#23: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:21 am
    ----
Yeah I remember that from last year Bushy...and the year before that....and the year before that.... lol

What's with them Cards? They ever going to go all the way?

#24: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:24 am
    ----
Time will tell, but they look really good this year...:wink:

#25: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:54 pm
    ----
Mets 2 Cards 2

Great Series so far bushy!

Raining there tonight? Hope they don't play. I need sleep.

#26: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:03 pm
    ----
It's been raining today, and it looks like you might get some rest..:wink:

The Cards' looked pretty sad last night, must have been the NY air...lol

#27: Re: BASEBALL! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:26 pm
    ----
Pfft... Baseball. Hockeys where it's at. Theres no body contact, no legal fighting and the stadium hot dogs have a 89% chance of giving you a heart attack. Laughing

#28: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:57 pm
    ----
and the stadium hot dogs have a 89% chance of giving you a heart attack

...and at NY hockey games you can always get a 3 period burrito. Go to a Ranger or Islander game and have a burrito in the 1st period. You'll find out by the 3rd period why it's called a 3 period burrito! lol

>squirt squirt<

#29: Re: BASEBALL! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:02 pm
    ----
ok cancel this rounders thread, no one posting new stuff lol....

#30: Re: BASEBALL! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:37 pm
    ----
*hits ban over head with hockey stick* you said nothin new was goin on eh? damn baseball lover Razz

-> Officer's Club