Nuke kid on the block
-> Officer's Club

#1: Nuke kid on the block Author: HA_needacarLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:30 am
    ----
Shocked

#2: Re: Nuke kid on the block Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:41 am
    ----
Let's hope for us all, that someone can pull the plug on this monkey asap, otherwise we are in for some real trouble ahead I'm affraid
Confused

#3: Re: Nuke kid on the block Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:37 am
    ----
Which monkey?

Monday, 9 October, 2006, 14:28 GMT 15:28 UK

I am tired of Brits blaming everything on the USA. As if we somehow provoked North Korea to tests a nuclear bomb. I blame the British for much of the problems today, afterall 'the sun never sets on the British Empire'.

Yankee, USA

Now there's an informed opinion.
lololol

Warning, this is the BBC thread on the subject and there's loads of Brit twits on there too.
*sigh*

#4: Re: Nuke kid on the block Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:46 pm
    ----
Yes I agree with you Fled sure hope they stop him soon dont want any more war an Id like to see my dad at christmas home safe. Sad

#5: Re: Nuke kid on the block Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:09 pm
    ----
He'll be home at x-mas sweets.
Hmmm... ummm... best not tell him about me just yet though huh?

#6: Re: Nuke kid on the block Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:40 pm
    ----
Yes Shady he is suppose to be , but then again he said that last year too. Crying or Very sad and yes your right I best not tell him about you yet! he may not understand about a skwirrell liking me Wink * Big Hug* Mr. Green

#7: Re: Nuke kid on the block Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:02 am
    ----
WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-> Officer's Club