Welcome EURO!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> EURO Squadron!

#1: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:49 am
    ----
CC would like to welcome EURO Sqaudron to our part of the world! Euro has been around a long time is a very respected squad and has contributed much to the gaming world...

#2: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
lol

Thanks Bushster.

I hope EURO can take a lot from becoming an active part of this community and, equally, we hope that we have the opportunity give as much back in return.

Our full name is the "607 Squadron - EURO Group" and we are based at Usworth airfield (latterly known as Sunderland Airport).

We prefer to simply be referred to as "EURO" (it's easier and people get confused with Europe if you say "Euro").

EURO have a proud history in the Combat Flight Simulator genre since April 1st 1999.
Wink

#3: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:44 pm
    ----
Indeed they have Shades and I can remember some of the most exciting and competitive games flying against EURO. We (Shadow) even studied their tactics and 'borrowed' a few...lol

#4: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:53 pm
    ----
Yah.... we 'found out' about a certain "Pink Panty Award" on a certain old Shadow website some time after ya left CFS1 and we could've ripped ya for it.
(The monkeys shopped ya. lolol)
But we have looooooooong memories and plans for revenge later!
Razz
Wink

#5: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:59 pm
    ----
Welcome EURO Squadron !!

As you know first night at Miss Kitty's is on the newbies tab ! Wink Laughing

Is it correct that there is only one pesky red haired fluffy tailed skiwwel in yer group ?

fled
Wink

#6: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:12 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Welcome EURO Squadron !!

As you know first night at Miss Kitty's is on the newbies tab ! Wink Laughing

Is it correct that there is only one pesky red haired fluffy tailed skiwwel in yer group ?
Pesky? Moi?

#7: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:06 pm
    ----
welcome EURO is that strange guy Brit still around? if so ask him where my flaimin scalextric is will ya... lol @ pink panties. those were the days

#8: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:16 pm
    ----
lol Ban,
I suspect you will be hearing from 'Air Commodore Strange' shortly.

Co-incidentally, by chance I found your 'scalextric' link just this weekend and was going to post it on one of your other threads. Unfortunately, I just went to look for it and I've lost it again!

#9: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: EURO_Viking PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:02 pm
    ----
Thanks for the warm welcome...amazing, especially since Shades did the talking.. Laughing

#10: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:35 pm
    ----
~S~ E's!

#11: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:29 pm
    ----
Wecome to our little neck of the woods EURO squad!!

#12: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:32 pm
    ----
Find it mr, let this be a warning dont loan anything to Euro guys lol

#13: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:20 pm
    ----
There goes the neighbourhood...... Welcome Euro's and you too Brit1...been a long time dude.. Mr. Green

#14: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:05 am
    ----
Let me be the first of what I am sure will be many Wild Saus to welcome you to Comm-C!

#15: Re: Welcome EURO! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:29 am
    ----
Thx guys.
Don't listen to Viking, he's jealous cuz I can make models.

Wink

-> EURO Squadron!