A reminder to all members of JG300....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:50 pm
    ----
...it is the duty of every officer to resist capture. And if taken prisoner, to resist to the best of each's ability and to attempt escape.

I'm sure all the little piggies will do their duty.

The horror.......the horror.......

#2: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:15 pm
    ----
Judging by the size I'd say Newbies.

You wont be forgotten my friends. Crying or Very sad

#3: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:28 pm
    ----
ROFL!

#4: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:57 pm
    ----
Maybe we should start a new competition game

How many skiwwels can you press together into a matchbox ??

Laughing

fled
Laughing

p.s sorry to see this horrific piglets demise photograph................ Crying or Very sad

#5: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:55 am
    ----
Rest in peace brothers, rest in peace! Agree with the newbie assessment, and will be the first to call dibs on their untouched berries! Hands off, I saw them first!

I will however be willing to share a bit of the private reserve in their honor - their share of course

#6: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:59 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
I will however be willing to share a bit of the private reserve in their honor - their share of course

I thought we'd confiscated your Private Reserve following your recent DUI in a Bf-109?

#7: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:46 am
    ----
You should know a good soldier always has a reserve to replace the loss of a reserve! What else do they teach at basic these days, sheesh!

lmao

#8: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:09 pm
    ----
Although many of JG300 are into motorcycling, this is NOT the way to hitch a free ride.

Dangit, there go more of our progeny. Guess we'll just have to make MORE. Since this is the weekend, everyone get crackin' on this ASAP!

#9: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:05 pm
    ----
Way ahead of ya boss, way ahead of ya! Cool Mr. Green

#10: Re: A reminder to all members of JG300.... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:45 pm
    ----
I'm to old to make more piglets........but I love the practice Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum