Wingman Tournament in CFS1
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS1

#1: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:27 am
    ----
The 45th Peacemakers are holding a Wingman competition in CFS1. Grab a wingman and join up! Here is the addy:

www.freewebs.com/45th_...nament.htm

Go to the bottom of the page and click on "guestbook", NOT the one in the menu on the lrft, but at the bottom of the page. Rules and all are there. Good luck...~S!

Wolfe

#2: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:30 am
    ----
Grrrrrrrrr.... Nov 30th is a 'school' night, otherwise I woulda got Brit, Viney or Rilla as me wing.
Used to join 45th Wingman tourny's when TheGrey was still around.
Always good fun and some great 45th'rs showing up.
Get someone to shoot Moab up for me and tell Gunny he's still ugly.
Heheheh Wink

Matter of interest.., what's "the 'bracket tree' format"?
I been doing CFS1 since '01 and never heard of it.
lol

#3: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:43 pm
    ----
The Grey 1 is back....lol See him every night almost..Ya'll really need to get in contact with us if you want to fly some CFS1 stuff! We fly alot of it, from FFA to full blown bombruns, triad games, the rat..etc..

Wolfe

#4: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:45 pm
    ----
- RAAF453_Wolfe
The Grey 1 is back
That's GREAT news.
Glad he's all sorted.
Even more reason for me to come over and do some 45th killin'z.
Wink

#5: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:52 pm
    ----
awe darn it Shady Crying or Very sad was hoping youd be my wingman Mr. Green

#6: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:48 pm
    ----
Seein' that'd be worth stayin up fer.

and probably better-lookin than Brit at that time of night too.

Laughing

#7: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:16 pm
    ----
ROFL Shades...

#8: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:26 am
    ----
To bad I work weeknights, y'all are wettin my lips of getting after Shadey... muhaha. Skwirrel Stew ... whatta mess but fun as heck! Can't wait to hook up with TailWaxer and Crip in CFS1.

Shadey remember the Old Tail n Tank combo?

So whats the venue? Where do we play and at what time, gmt? Gimmie some more intel pls. Thank you.

~S~ Tank

#9: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:37 am
    ----
All I need is the intel and I'll try to get ahold of some more of the old FR group together. Hmm... gotta get ahold of Baca and Pilot_Jr.

Dang it all, y'all got me jumpin for a fight in CFS 1 !!!

So y'all do Bruns in the 45th?

I'm an " Old " Bomber Pilot in TG2.

Heres is my e-mail fr_tanker@hotmail .com

~S~ Tank

#10: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:16 am
    ----
- JG27_Tanker
Ahhh yes.... Tank insults ya till ya git mad enuff ta chase after him, but only so's Tail can get on yer six and shoot yer ass off!
Bullyin sob's.
Great times bro.
Funnest combat games of any Flight Simulation and it was the fliers who made it.
Took up most of my day thinkin about gettin home so's I could have some more fun with ya's all.
FR guys = buncha fun guys (but GEEZE! They's fugly with it!).
Rolling Eyes

Mr. Green Twisted Evil Laughing Razz

#11: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: 45th_berserker PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:17 pm
    ----
~S~

yes, tanker....we do bomb runs, ffa, navigation...the works....we fly every tues. and thurs. night at 8:00 EST come fly with us anytime....you can find us at gamespy about anytime...we use teamspeak as well

~S~
45th_berserker

#12: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:01 pm
    ----
- Shades
- JG27_Tanker
Ahhh yes.... Tank insults ya till ya git mad enuff ta chase after him, but only so's Tail can get on yer six and shoot yer ass off!
Bullyin sob's.
Great times bro.
Funnest combat games of any Flight Simulation and it was the fliers who made it.
Took up most of my day thinkin about gettin home so's I could have some more fun with ya's all.
FR guys = buncha fun guys (but GEEZE! They's fugly with it!).
Rolling Eyes

Mr. Green Twisted Evil Laughing Razz

"FR guys = buncha fun guys (but GEEZE! They's fugly with it!)."

-Amen and takes a *bow* Wink

#13: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:03 pm
    ----
...and honest.
(heheh)

#14: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:03 pm
    ----
Double Dog Dang!!!!!! I work the 16:30 - 3:00 cst. every weeknight

<<<< takes 45 and contemplates shooting Shadey lol

#15: Re: Wingman Tournament in CFS1 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:28 pm
    ----
*Pulls trigger while Tank's cleaning barrel.

Chuckles @ Tank's new 'Tom & Jerry' face.

-> CFS1