CC FSX flight
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FSX

#16: Re: CC FSX flight Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:46 am
    ----
I too prefer Fleds scenery pack (Thanks Fled).

Thanks for the FSX tryout and posting about MP!

#17: Re: CC FSX flight Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:27 pm
    ----
I also want to thank all that showed up, I' m now working on a super secret flight pan that may involve rotary wing aircraft and a bottle of olive oil...;P ....anyway...we had great fun, I too am looking forward to see what goodies the FS community will come up with.....

Rigel

#18: Re: CC FSX flight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:46 pm
    ----
Thanks for putting this together. Smile Sorry about the sad state of my flying in the group. Crying or Very sad Just hit trees on the first landing and overstressed the plane two times later on. Usually, I do better than that. Maybe I was just doing a little too much looking around at all the new sights!

Rigel, I think we all enjoyed the effort and appreciate your getting this up and running for us. I was not set up for the copilot thing but I think those who were enjoyed that best of all. Good things to come in the future.

Lazyeight

#19: Re: CC FSX flight Author: EURO_EXOWill PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:12 pm
    ----
Sorry I missed it. Set up a new flight and i'll try to be there.

Orca really loves FS, so i'll try to get him in here. Maybe some carrier landings hehe.

#20: Re: CC FSX flight Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:54 pm
    ----
Did try to join you on comm's but sadly I have an inept ISP (soon to be replaced as my x-mas present to myself) who turned off my set-top box at their end completely after mistaking my instruction (which they read back) to "terminate my t.v. contract" as "please also disconnect my cable broadband connection and see if it's possible you could piss me off any more.".
*sigh*

#21: Re: CC FSX flight Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:12 pm
    ----
I made a couple fo tests, and discovered that old FS9 flight plans work into FSX as well. Obviously, I'm not sure all the airfields, vors-ndbs-intersections included into FS9 are present into FSX, so it's not 100% guaranteed, but at least the old format is fully compatible. Cool

With this in mind, you can pick up any of the old Sunday flights and give it a try into FSX. This may also ease a future transition to the new sim, though I don't think it will happen so soon. Rolling Eyes

I regret I couldn't join you, but if you plan something and give notice with some advance, I can make pressure on wife telling there's something of the utmost importance I have to attend to and so get some extra time Mr. Green

Marco

-> FSX