MS Patches FSX
-> FSX

#1: MS Patches FSX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:33 pm
    ----
Something new for FSX! Is MS wanting to FINALLY satisfy the consumer?

- MS FSX
Certain highly-detailed scenery add-ons that make use of large satellite images may not display correctly in Flight Simulator X. Specifically, you’ll notice large rectangular areas that are black or dark blue, where the proper ground texture does not draw at all. Microsoft has confirmed this issue to be a bug in the Flight Simulator X terrain display engine.

I have to say it's good to see this so fast after the release...:chug:

#2: Re: MS Patches FSX Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:47 pm
    ----
Well where is this patch and will it effect the no cd thingy?

#3: Re: MS Patches FSX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:16 am
    ----
ROFL... DOH!!...lol

Click HERE!

And, it's a scenery fix and won't hurt any important files Homey.. Wink

#4: Re: MS Patches FSX Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:38 am
    ----
Thank you, Jerry, just got it Mr. Green

By the way, what's this story of the no-cd patch for FSX? It doesn't need it, at least here: FSX doesn't ask me for the insertion of the DVD, and it starts perfectly even without it Cool

I begin to love this sim: I've just been awarded a cockade for my first landing!

Wink
Marco

#5: Re: MS Patches FSX Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:46 am
    ----
Rgr, you don't need a No Cd Patch for FSX... Wink

-> FSX