Civilian OH-6A Cayuse coming soon...er-or-later....to FS9
-> FS2004

#1: Civilian OH-6A Cayuse coming soon...er-or-later....to FS9 Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:09 am
    ----
A new civilian version of the OH-6A Cayuse or "Loach" by fr8ycat. Thanks to Ascout for getting me a second chance to be the painter on this fun project, and it has been a real pleasure working with 'cat on this one.

These are all based on real-world law enforcement OH-6's and in fact, the first two pictured here are ex-army Loaches that flew in Vietnam, and are now out 'walking the beat' for the public. I think it's amazing what that says about the airframe.

Still some modeling work going on but this is enough for a preview for now. And I'll tell ya, this also is one SWEET-handling helo! Will let y'all know when it's reeased at Hovercontrol.com, so ya can download and go bust some perps.... Mr. Green

Lane County OR Sherrif's Dept.

Gainesvile FL PD

CHP Version....the photo is actually an MD-500 with a litter kit, we didn't have pix of the Cayuse so we decided to 'wing it' with some artistic license. Kinda happy with it.

Pomona CA Police Dept. - Some pix of this have it dark green, others blue...must be that $600/gallon paint that changes hue, went for green/blue lol!

#2: Re: Civilian OH-6A Cayuse coming soon...er-or-later....to FS Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:37 pm
    ----
Here's an interesting link to how the Gainsville FL. PD helo looked when it left D-Troop.

Them boys at "One Day Paint and Body" did a bang up job Laughing

www.lighthorseaircav.c...l-792.html

#3: Re: Civilian OH-6A Cayuse coming soon...er-or-later....to FS Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:29 pm
    ----
Hailp!

Bothered me too much that other pix had it in blue.....if they slap any more paint on that thing it's not gonna be able to get off the ground!

#4: Re: Civilian OH-6A Cayuse coming soon...er-or-later....to FS Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:00 am
    ----
HOLY MOLY fellas! Great work on that project! Let us know when you're done and the final product is ready...:wink:

How did we ever fit into those tiny helicopters?
LMAO....great quote off the link 'cat' left...lol

-> FS2004