Lets try this again.
-> FSX

#1: Lets try this again. Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
Ok folks...It seems like I have my techincal difficulties sorted out and I,m ready to give this new fangled FSX another go.... I am going to run this one a bit different.

Fully loaded DC-3,s (Max weight) flying somewhere out of Peru, inland over the Andies. (Actual flightplan to be posted by Friday) I,d like all pilots to team up into Pilot/ co-pilot teams. (yes we will be learning to share...lol)This will be a predawn takeoff to hopefull capture the sunrise over the mountains so have your Mgrabs or fraps ready... I will also be running realtime weather to see what effect this will have on framerates and make it a bit more exciting.

I will have the server up 30min before takeoff on gamespy, adventure Tab.

Tee time is 11am CST or 4pm GMT (which ever comes first Rolling Eyes ) Sun DEC 10th
(should be 2 hrs prior to reg sunday flight)

If there is any other suggestions please feel free to post here. I am a noob when it comes to this particular sim and am under no illusions that I even know what the heck I,m doing. LOL Shocked

Rigel

#2: Re: Lets try this again. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:46 pm
    ----
I should be able to make this one Rigel... Wink

See everyone there!

#3: Re: Lets try this again. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:11 pm
    ----
- EURO_Rigel
This will be a predawn takeoff to hopefull capture the sunrise over the mountains so have your Mgrabs or fraps ready...

If there is any other suggestions please feel free to post here. I am a noob when it comes to this particular sim and am under no illusions that I even know what the heck I,m doing. LOL Shocked

Sure thng, here's a suggestion about Mgrab or fraps for screenshots....ditch 'em. No offense to the fine utilities they are..but FSX gives you a built-in screenshot command courtesy of the "v" key.

Hit it & go look in your "My Documents\My Pictures" folder, for an FSX folder, and you'll see your pix. Better quality than what Mgrab or fraps will give, for some strange reason too.

G'luck...still waitin' on my MS/AVSIM copy...URRRRGGGH!!!!! Sad

#4: Re: Lets try this again. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:31 pm
    ----
*Shakes head at EURO pilot not utillising best screenshot capture tool ever: "EURO Screenshot 2.0" (available from the all good newsagents, especially the Utility area of www.EURO-Downloads.com).
Wink

#5: Re: Lets try this again. Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:43 pm
    ----
"EURO Screenshot 2.0" does that come with free scalextric or wot!

#6: Re: Lets try this again. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:20 am
    ----
Has he not come back to you yet?

Is it the online Flash page thingy you sent him that you're talking about?
The one with some Spanish parrot?
If it is I think I may have it in one of my 'favourites' folders.
I'll have a look for it when I get home.

#7: Re: Lets try this again. Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:43 pm
    ----
flightpan for sunday...

-> FSX