Multiplayer
-> FSX

#1: Multiplayer Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:52 pm
    ----
Ok I was under the impression that the only way to really play multiplayer was through gamespy. HOW WRONG I WAS...Last night I hosted Via IP through the standard interface that comes with the game. The LAN setting on the multiplayer tab allows you to connect via IP as well as LAN. This means servers will be easy to connect to and operate. I donot know if this is common knowlage or not but i figured I,d post it anyway.

Rigel

#2: Re: Multiplayer Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:55 pm
    ----
Great find Rigel and like you, wondered about the same thing. This looks as if it may change the way we 'look' at FSX and I have to wonder if the interface is misleading to some degree... Wink

#3: Re: Multiplayer Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:03 pm
    ----
I really can,t take credit for the find....ACBrit and MajTalus deserve the applause. I wouldn,t have even thought of tring it because I have attempted to do the same with some ubisoft games (SH3) with no success.
Anyway I,d like to fiddle with it a bit more because it is slightly different than the gamespy interface.

Rigel

#4: Re: Multiplayer Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:05 pm
    ----
I will be joining the ranks of FSX users after Christmas. My baby has bought the Deluxe edition, but there it sits under the tree. My palms are sweating. Bad thing is, we will be in Florida until the 28th, which prolongs the agony even more. Sad

-> FSX