Chuck Sherman sez.....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Chuck Sherman sez..... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:22 am
    ----
Since he's been away for a while...

"I don't know if anyone has wondered, but I'm still alive. I got bumped (up?) to Battalion XO, in addition to my normal ROTC instructor duties. If you've ever been around an XO, you can probably guess how busy I've been since that happened. With the wife back in college taking night classes (just this semester then back to normal school days, thankfully), I've had almost no time to mess about on the InterWeb. But I'll be back, since Christmas break starts Monday.

Stopped in Chiriaco Summit (CA) at the Patton Museum on the way home from Disneyland with the family last month. I got pics and S/Ns of about 15 semi-derilict M60A1s they have sitting around there, which I will post as soon as I have a moment to resize them. They have a couple of other vehicles, and a T55 firefighting 'tank' that I got pics of, too."

So, we've got some pics to look forward to...and best of all, we know Chucky ain't forgot us! Let's not forget him, either....

This update brought to you by Com-Central and the AFV DG. Wink

-> AFV News Discussion Board