Carrier Training
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Carrier Training Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:55 pm
    ----
Hi everyone,
I made an official carrier training mission so you can practice landing on moving carriers. You can find it in the downloads section of this website. There is a wide variety of allied carriers to takeoff from. I hope you guys like it!

#2: Re: Carrier Training Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:44 pm
    ----
Thanks Warhawk will check em out Mr. Green

#3: Re: Carrier Training Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:25 pm
    ----
Very nice Warhawk!! Thanks!! Wink

#4: Re: Carrier Training Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:37 pm
    ----
I downloaded it and it keeps asking me to pick a base and wont let me in to the flight???
I must of messed up somewere on the install

#5: Re: Carrier Training Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:40 pm
    ----
Ed,
You will need to install it as a coop mission and not as a dogfight, if you put it in ur multiplayer folders as I did. The moving carriers can only be used in coop, and in the dogfights it would ask you to select a base.. maby thats the problem? Mr. Green

#6: Re: Carrier Training Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:07 pm
    ----
Opps yes that was it LOL!! Thanks

#7: Re: Carrier Training Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:47 am
    ----
LOL ed!! Im always glad to help Smile Anyway, I made the carriers kind of go in a zig-zag pattern so that the slow ones will keep up with the fast ones... This is probably unlikely to happen, but just let me know if one gets a "mid-water" collision or if one runs up on the beach. There was a stupid little island in the way and it was hard to go around it... but anyway, nothin should go wrong....

#8: Re: Carrier Training Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:27 am
    ----
just let me know if one gets a "mid-water" collision or if one runs up on the beach

Crash, you driving the ships now too?...lol (kidding of course..:D)

#9: Re: Carrier Training Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:09 pm
    ----
LOL!! I thought carrier training ment driving them big boats around sorry Mr. Green

#10: Re: Carrier Training Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:19 pm
    ----
LOLOLOL!!!

#11: Re: Carrier Training Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:33 pm
    ----
LMAO

#12: Re: Carrier Training Author: ejen34Location: Maine, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:36 pm
    ----
warhawk,

Thank you very much...this is just what I am looking for!!! Razz

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters