CFS3 Server has just come back on-line
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> CFS3

#16: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:58 pm
    ----
- Shades
lolol

This may appeal to you.

www.scarysquirrel.org/...rels24.wmv

I think you gave me a dead link. Me bad, I had to right "Click." LMAO! Wait until I show Red when she gets back from work. LMAO. Laughing

#17: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:07 pm
    ----
Squirrels with poofy tails i like em Smile Hi Red & Luft glad ur here

#18: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:06 pm
    ----
Okay, if sweets likes skwirrells with poofy tails, I gotta poofy tail.
(fer chrissakes don't tell anyone else though!)

#19: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:55 pm
    ----
Thanks for the upload LO and don't worry, the only one that is allowed to change your file here is you... Wink

#20: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:57 pm
    ----
- Shades
I gotta poofy tail.

Oh dear...LOL

#21: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:45 pm
    ----
- Shades
I gotta poofy tail.

YIKES !!

this place is geting worst by the minute ! Laughing

#22: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:09 pm
    ----
Shhhh...!
You didn't hear it from me!

#23: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:37 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
- Shades
I gotta poofy tail.

YIKES !!

this place is geting worst by the minute ! Laughing

LMAO Fled....yeah I was gonna ask if someone could open a window.... Wink

#24: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:52 am
    ----
Red is the only one who can touch my tail. Her tail is Poofy, and very deadly in the morning. Of all the people who fly with her, I'm the only one she doesn't get nervous when I'm on her tail... I think she's kind of used to it. When she hits the After Burners... I leave her tail too! The Gas Vapors might make my Jumo 109 explode!

In one session tonight, I took on 6 squirrels in CFS3 Team Dogfight. I had to take a Spit because all they let me have was a Fw-190, and everyone else was flying... YOU GUESSED IT, A SPIT!

My teammates were unexperianced, so I had to do it all myself. I shot down 5 and stalled to the ground on the 6th. After that, everyone had a issue with me. In the end our team lost, but nI had over 1,000 points. Man my Joystick is steaming! Not bad for a 40 year old... see the squirrel, stalk the squirrel, CHASE THE SQUIRRLE UP THE TREE AND TOUCH HIS POOFY TAIL!!!

Hey Stoopy, Put my name in for joining your Squad. You know how I fly my friend. I always join your team and try to look out for you guys. And you know I only fly Axis, unless I'm forced to do otherwise. Ohhh, I like being Bad.

I want to leave my old group because they are not commited, and I'm tired of listening to there want to be Nazi Antics. Bunch of ( No one wants to take charge.) No wonder we couldn't get any matches up and going.

My old Jg-27, SS_Squad all poo poo'ed the bed if you know what I mean, so now I'm fighting the War all by my lonesome. I hate Spits' there so over rated! Give me a Bf-109g6 and I can turn sharper than those things. Use the rudder and keep the nose down and keep a eye on the speed... And USE THE THROTTLE FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE. meaning, POWER THROUGH! It just takes a lot of pounding to shoot down a Spit. I love the 1%. AvHistory has come a long ways in my opinion. Glad to call Bear my friend.

I hope you try my Galland Me-262. Any questions, don't hessitate to ask if you get confused to Which file goes where etc.

#25: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:21 am
    ----
Yeh, Sweets - Now Shades can leave me alone and give all his attention to YOU! LOL LOL.

I like petting skwirl tails BACKWARDS - and the last time I had a skwril tail, it was hangin off the antenna of my Deuce coupe - SANS it's owner. Ha hahahahahahaha.

Loved that video. I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself. Which reminds me, I have a cartoon in mind. Hee hee hee hehehehehehehehe. Shades - that skwirl cartoon I promised you a while back.... it's in the works. Ha hahaha. Twisted Evil

#26: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:50 pm
    ----
Shades..ya big POOF...LMAO

#27: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:20 pm
    ----
Demm!
Ya see?
Things like this can affect a man fer life ya know.

Wink

RB
Something along these lines ya mean?

#28: Re: CFS3 Server has just come back on-line Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:36 pm
    ----
Heeere, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. I bet you he can crush Nuts with his Forehead too. Laughing His tail is still Fluffy though. I Vaunt to touch it Arnold. Und it isn't your mussels. Sie tail ist Gross, Ja? Rolling Eyes Awe he's so cute, I vaunt to pet him, squeeze him und pet his tail backwards. And I will name him George!

-> CFS3