Merry Christmas Everyone
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:32 pm
    ----
www.gerbercarolers.com/ *Smooooches*

www.jacquielawson.com/...0212320003

Last edited by sweets on Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:26 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas Sweets .... Smoooooochies

#3: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:49 pm
    ----
merry Xmas sweety !

and muchos smooooooochies too !

a p.s. for that red NUTTY Rodent !!

Tanker and I beat ya to it !! Laughing

#4: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:03 pm
    ----
Man, that shirt reminds me of my pillow case.
One more button and it woulda been Miss Kitty's!

(((HUGZ))) hon

===
lol Fled (sob!)
Razz

#5: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: MechyLocation: Philly PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:28 am
    ----
Merry Christmas to Sweets and all the friendly members of Com-Central.

#6: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:40 am
    ----
merry xmas to all and all that other great stuff

#7: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:35 pm
    ----
Thanks Marc Merry Christmas eve to you and wheres my *Smoooches* ? Wink

#8: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:43 pm
    ----
smoochies sweets. i was gonna save that for later tonight ;):D

#9: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:02 pm
    ----
well thank you for the Smooooches Marc and sure thing later tonight Ill be under the mistletoe

#10: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:09 pm
    ----
...with me!

Merry X-mas everyone!

Sweets, wish yer ole man a special one from ur British fan.

Last edited by Shades on Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

#11: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:19 pm
    ----
im already smoochin on sweets shades. your done you smelly rodent Wink

#12: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:21 pm
    ----
The lights was out Trig, u was smoochin me.
And you need more Listerine.

Razz

#13: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:23 pm
    ----
im afraid you was smoochin tanker there shades. didnt know ya swung that way. merry xmas bud. stay safe my friends

#14: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:35 am
    ----
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

My wish is that Santa is good to you all

And Remember the reason for the season..........The GREATEST gift of ALL.

#15: Re: Merry Christmas Everyone Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:47 am
    ----
A1 Rolling Eyes Shades would really know if he was smootchin me with my fuzzy beard Shocked

Merry Christmas to y'all and Sweets give your Dad a welcome back from Ol'Tank.

~S~

-> Officer's Club