Looking for a squad to join
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: Looking for a squad to join Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:08 pm
    ----
I don't usually make these things public, but I'm looking for an Axis squad to join in CFS3. I'm sick of flying freijagd and would like to have a squad to fly with again, to learn from, to teach some of my stuff to, and to just generally have fun. I've been flying sims since the days of CFS1, and I can also fly FS9 for fun runs.

I also am a "grounded" pilot (387) hours, fly RC aircraft and have been into aviation all my life -my father flew in the Navy, Red's cousin flew for the Luftwaffe, and her uncle is a retired AF colonel. (not that any of that matters, just a background thing)

I would love to be able to fly with a squad again. I miss the teamwork, the long nights of MMP combat against other squads, and above all, the camraderie that develops when squads fly with each other for extended periods of time.

I love doing online missions as well. I am kind and courteous and generally get along with everyone in the squad and the one we are going against. I know how to take a 1% or stock 109G6 and outturn those dern Spitpests in MMP.

I also bring years of sound and flight file design to any gruppe that would have me.

Red no longer flies in MMP, so if that ever was an issue (having to deal with a GIRL in your squad) it shouldn't be now. Neutral

Please PM me if you are interested.

#2: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:32 am
    ----
Dude.....you just described the PERFECT squad leader.....you oughta go for it and form ya up a squad!! (and you already got the "Oberst" part in yur name!).

Good luck!

#3: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:17 pm
    ----
lol hey whats wrong with girls?

#4: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:37 pm
    ----
They argue about fetching beer during the game, have no concept of "on time", and can't reverse.

*ducks, runs, and weaves*

(sry for hijacking yr thread Oberst, couldn't let that one go. Gonna get sooo spanked now. heheh)

#5: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:50 pm
    ----
- Shades
They argue about fetching beer during the game, have no concept of "on time", and can't reverse.

*ducks, runs, and weaves*

(sry for hijacking yr thread Oberst, couldn't let that one go. Gonna get sooo spanked now. heheh)

Mad Don't get me started, I want a place to stay, and cars are not very comfortable to sleep in. Not to mention the floor in the spare bedroom is hard and cold this time of the month. And I don't think my Fluffy Kitty will keep me warm enough.

The only problem with a wife who likes to fly is if I got another computer, and if she's having that time of the month, she might get a bit cranky and shoot me down out of spite. That does worry me a bit.

- Stoopy

Dude.....you just described the PERFECT squad leader.....you oughta go for it and form ya up a squad!! (and you already got the "Oberst" part in yur name!).

Good luck!

I thought about it, and decided I should continue on doing what I'm doing when ever I see a Jg300 member in the room. So if you guys ever get together again, I have Teamspeak and am willing to keep watching your 6.

The only time I really get in trouble is when I get too far away from the pack, and I have a few holes in my wing already and I'm 1 on 1 with a fresh Spit.

I'm sure you remember that time Stoopy, you tied to save me in that one Team Dogfight, and didn't get there in time to get him off me. I had the Yoke all the way to the left with full left rudder just to fly straight. I just couldn't trick him in any way, or do anything because I was too shot up. That was a Horrible slow death!

Like I just might get again if Red has had a bad day at work and reads this Post.

The real truth is, woman are fantastic pilots, and they drive cars better than we do. They never get lost if they have a good man that knows how to read maps and doesn't make mistakes. Us men know nothing, and we'd be lost without them. It's us men that screw everything up. All we are good for is beastly activities, and giving woman headaches. All we know how to do is cheat and stay with in our primitive nature. Without woman, all we'd be living on is Tuna Fish sandwiches and Packaged Soup. Men do not know how to seperate the Cloths when they wash them... or they don't care!

That's it... I'm going to be a Lesbian and join the Democratic Liberal Party!

Is that better Red? Laughing Laughing Wink Laughing Laughing

#6: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:22 pm
    ----
LOL well said there Luft , Hey Red where youd find this guy? and Shady better read this ok's babe? he answered for me, thanks Luft!! Mr. Green

and Shady babe if you want spanked I can do that too!! Twisted Evil Wink

#7: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:04 pm
    ----
*Runs to Miss Kitty's......

#8: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:55 pm
    ----
Bending over.

#9: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:37 am
    ----
lol

#10: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:01 am
    ----
wooohoooooo I wanna be next plssssss lol

#11: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 am
    ----
I know I will be seen as the proverbial party crasher,

but could we stay on the topic started by LuftwaffeOberst

As for the side step, please move to Miss Kitty's with that topic.

Thank you and have a nice day all.

kindest regards
Uhu_Fledermaus
Administrator
Com-Central

#12: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:14 pm
    ----
party pooper ok Fled sorry *Smoooches* sorry guys Mr. Green

#13: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: LuftwaffeOberstLocation: On your six PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:27 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
I know I will be seen as the proverbial party crasher,

but could we stay on the topic started by LuftwaffeOberst

As for the side step, please move to Miss Kitty's with that topic.

Thank you and have a nice day all.

kindest regards
Uhu_Fledermaus
Administrator
Com-Central

My fault, I shouldn't have said anything. I'm new and I will take the blame. That's why Red loves me. Wink

#14: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:11 pm
    ----
- sweets
lol hey whats wrong with girls?

Yeah!

Most of the time, Sweets, I've noticed that alot of "boy" squads don't like it when a GIRL flies with them. Some sort of peurile "no girls allowed!" sort of club thing. Laughing

Though I distinctly remember Jg300 having a few gals, like Hoppa, and I remember the time I flew with them goofing around as fighter cover when they flew the 17s. That was my FIRST online kill.

I used to run a few squads in my day, I'm just not doing it anymore because it's a CRAP load of work and I don't have the time to do it. I think Luft doesn't either, and that's why he wanted to join a squad. The old JG27 Heinz Adlers was a nice squad for a while, but, well, I won't go into details. Suffice to say once the top guy stepped down, the one that took his place was more Goering-ish than anything. Nice guy, but some people can't do command, it goes to their heads. Twisted Evil

#15: Re: Looking for a squad to join Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:30 pm
    ----
- Red_Baroness

Though I distinctly remember Jg300 having a few gals, like Hoppa, and I remember the time I flew with them goofing around as fighter cover when they flew the 17s.

Red,

I'm sure it would come as a surprise by many, most particularly to Hoppa and his loving wife, to learn that he is a "gal".

As you mention, forming and organizing a squad is a lot of work and made all the easier by having excellent members - and then most importantly, looking out for their interests. With that in mind, and to avoid any possible misinterpretation or "guilt by association" by being named adjacent to this subject at hand (for the record, and aside from strictly shunning those occasional, unfortunate types of people who are a bit TOO interested in the "Reich" aspect of an Axis squad, our group has only ever had an age limit restriction, if and when our recruiting sign is hanging outside the shop) I'm going to respectfully request that our group be excused of further mention in this topic, although we're flattered to be referred to as a possible role model. I'm sure you'll understand and thanks in advance.

JG300-Stoopy

-> CFS3