Back Online
-> EURO Squadron!

#1: Back Online Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:38 pm
    ----

First I want to Wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
~S~ to all of EURO it is good to be back online, my puter took a power surge and fried the fan which over heated the processor which cooked the MB which cooked every thing but my video card. So in escence I have a brand new puter and it took me a long time to get the money. It seemed every time i would come close something else would come up. Enough of that, this is the second day it is running so I havent worked out all the bugs yet. Sometimes the USB dosent get activated so I have to reboot it I need to talk to the tech that worked on it. Any way I havent loaded all progs yet, I hope to be up and flying in a few days. I hope I can still kick the tires and lite the fires on my old rust bucket. I hope some one has kept it clean he he. Well I have the Addy for the HQ but cant sign on it seems over time I have forgotten me PW. As usual I would lose me head if not for it screwed on hehe. Shades HELP !
See yall soon in the wild blue wonder.

#2: Re: Back Online Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:07 pm
    ----
~S~ Broooooooooooooooo
Good ta see ya back!!!!!
Welcome to our new public forum here on C-C.

I'll delete your old log-in, back at GHQ, for ya today.
Please re-apply and I'll authorise it as soon as I get it (prolly tomorrow now bro).
Give me nurse a nice big hug for me, hope you and she are both good as ever.

- Shades
I'll delete your old log-in today.
All done.
You should re-apply (from the e-mail address I have for you) as "EURO_John316".
When I see it's come from your address I'll sanction it and Robert, as they say, is your Mother's Brother.

#3: Re: Back Online Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:48 am
    ----
I sent the E-Mail to ya Shadey you Shadey Character you. I also hugged Jude fer ya, but wont resign on my position that she is still me nurse.
hehehehehehehehehehe.

#4: Re: Back Online Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:43 am
    ----
lol
Hi mate.
You don't need to send me an e-mail (which btw I didn't get. lol).
When you apply for membership of the site, the server sends me a mail sayin we have a member waiting for authorisation.
I just pop in, look up your application, tick a box to say that you're NOT Shadow_Bushwhcker.. erm.. I mean an agent provocateur, and you will be able to access the boards there.
GHQ is a members-only site now, since Bushy kindly agreed to host our forum for public contact here.
There's more squads meet here, more public, and more resources for gaming, so it made sense for us to raise our profile a bit again.

#5: Re: Back Online Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:27 pm
    ----
LOL Shades...(I owe ya one..lol)

Welcome EURO_John316! Love the 'handle'... Wink

#6: Re: Back Online Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:11 pm
    ----
Hi there John and welcome

#7: Re: Back Online Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:22 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Welcome EURO_John316! Love the 'handle'
You might remember John316 from the good ole CFS1 days Bushster.
Ex Flyin' Rebel, Killa, all-around bad-boy, and fun guy ta fly with.
He had a hand in teaching many of the 'names' we got to know later in CFS1.

Hmmm, mebbe ya don't.
But I betcha remember his missus, and one of me 1st ever nurses; IrnSkirt!
lolol

#8: Re: Back Online Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:53 pm
    ----
Thank You Bushy and Sweets for the warm welcome. Shades is correct I did teach a few to fly and they later came back to kick me but a few times. I must say Sweets if your anything like your picture I will never shoot you down and be honored to fly your wing. Opps did I just flirt Sheee dont tell the misses. hehehe. ~S~ John316

#9: Re: Back Online Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:40 am
    ----
welcome to whats left of the old gang john. hope all is goin well for you and your family. S! bud!

#10: Re: Back Online Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:02 am
    ----
WoW , Theres a name i havnt seen in ages , Welcome back man , Glad to see your still in one piece.

But I betcha remember his missus, and one of me 1st ever nurses; IrnSkirt

Theres another name , *sings* "memoriessssss" ... lol

#11: Re: Back Online Author: EURO_John316 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:53 pm
    ----
Jumpin for joy at seein me oll BUDS Snowy and Trigs, Man your right it has been awhile and yes we are in one piece thank God. I have had puter problems that I am fixin now, and finacial issue we had to resolve before gettin back online. I am sure all can relate to that. Mostly Medical stuff, Man how fast that can grow. Anyway Jude and I are fine and very Happy Triggs I will pass a hug for the both of you. She will be happy to hear from you 2. ~S~ Bro's Mark

-> EURO Squadron!