my kind of armour
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: my kind of armour Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:51 am
    ----
Hi guys a little off track i guess but intresting to some maybe? www.englishrussia.com/?p=381

#2: Re: my kind of armour Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:54 pm
    ----
That's funny. Thanks for the link. Smile

#3: Re: my kind of armour Author: rynokiLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:12 pm
    ----
Wow, that actually looks really comfortable on the inside. The driver's position particularly nice.

#4: Re: my kind of armour Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:30 pm
    ----
If you surf the rest of the site there are some exotic luxury SUVs, amphibious cars, a junkyard with old Soviet cars and a few babe models (!?), and a computer built in a cardboard box. All rather odd, but the owners seem quite proud of themselves.

#5: Re: my kind of armour Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:16 pm
    ----
There seem to be about 2 or 3 mom & pop operations in Russia doing this sort of conversion. I have (for some strange reason) a few of them listed on the site.

My favorite is...

-> AFV News Discussion Board