New skins!
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: New skins! Author: ObelixLocation: Paris, France PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 pm
    ----
Hello guys!!!

I have some presents for you!

First of all, a brand new template, home made, for the "Beast", IL-10 coming with Chinese and North Korea markings:

Have fun!!

Available on:

Check Six

or

France Simulation

or

Flying Legend

As you can see, there are some other packs:

[img]http://obelix.bg.free.fr/Skins%20du%20Menhir/La-73XB20/PackCor%e9ePart2.jpg[/img]

and

Best wishes for 2007, happy new year!

Obélix Wink

#2: Re: New skins! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:01 pm
    ----
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

WOW ! Obelix !!

They look Beautifull !!

Long time not seeing you, hope all is well at your end and shurely glad to see you again !!

Also GREAT THANKX ( un GRAND MERCI a vous Wink ) for sharing your wonderfull work with us.

Also WE ALL here at Com-Central wish you the best of New Years, good health and fortune !

Also may I express the we shurely won't mind if you popped in here more often in the coming year Wink

Un BON ANNEE FANTASTIQUE pour vous mon cher Obelix et un GRAND MERCI pour votre cadeaux!!

fled
Cool

#3: Re: New skins! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:35 pm
    ----
OUTSTANDING Obelix!!!

I have to say it's always a pleasure to see your work Sir!! Thanks for the 'heads up'...

#4: Re: New skins! Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:43 pm
    ----
Damn, I wish I knew how to do that. Nice stuff dude!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

#5: Re: New skins! Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:19 pm
    ----
Very...very nice. I will definitely download. Thank you!!!!!

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters