SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:49 am
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?...ed&search=

#2: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:04 pm
    ----
LOL
Dagnabbit!
I would call you a 'swine'....

And before you post it, I have Hayseed Dixie albums and they're a whole other ball game.

#3: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
I mention only in passing that Shania is also Canadian. Bit of a problem managing that unruly Commonweath? Send in a few redcoats and this time really bust some ba!!s. Heck, if it puts a stop to any more covers of Australian (Commonwealth) AC/DC songs, the Aussies and even we former colonials over here might even help out! Wink

Well, we'll have to relocate a couple of JG300 members first...if nukes come into play....

#4: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:30 pm
    ----
YUK ...that left a bad taste in the mouth...lol

Something about country singers doing rock that just doesn't quite cut it... Shocked

#5: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:34 pm
    ----
Gross...Stuff my mom listened to..

#6: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:16 pm
    ----
Not quite as bad as the Celine one... at least Shania's a fine lookin' wummun.
And some of us still think of the U.S. as a colony... come next morning-after-Independence-Day, when you all got hang-overs............!

We're watchin ya.
Wink

#7: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:00 pm
    ----
- Shades
And some of us still think of the U.S. as a colony... come next morning-after-Independence-Day, when you all got hang-overs............!

We're watchin ya.
Wink

Most unwise...we're still drunk, hungover, even more surly than usual and armed. Twisted Evil

#8: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:15 pm
    ----
Heheh.

#9: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:05 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- Shades

We're watchin ya.
Wink

Most unwise...we're still drunk, hungover, even more surly than usual and armed. Twisted Evil

ROFLMAO...

#10: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:55 pm
    ----
bring it on rodent! i got a skwirrel gun with your name on it Wink

#11: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:12 am
    ----

#12: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:53 am
    ----
Passes ammo to Trig.
Heh Shades when Trigg is playing Ghost Recon all ya gotta do is hunker down and have a cig. He'll clear the map himself. Ol'Dead eye!

#13: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:36 am
    ----
thank you tank.

#14: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:42 am
    ----
I thought he got deodourant now?!?!?

#15: Re: SHADES! One I KNOW you'll love! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:53 am
    ----
shades dont make me fly across the pond and come step on your tail!

-> Officer's Club