Has anybody seen Stoopy?!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:19 am
    ----
Saw this and I got worried....

"FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - A giant wild hog boasted to be bigger than the near-mythical "Hogzilla" caught in southern Georgia a few years ago has been killed in a suburban Atlanta neighborhood.

The hog hung snout down from a tree Friday in William Coursey's front yard, not far from where the avid hunter said he shot the beast. He said he hauled it to a truck weight station, which recorded the hairy hog at 1,100 pounds.

The Department of Natural Resources did not know whether the hog was a record for the state. "We don't keep records on hogs," said Melissa Cummings of the DNR's public affairs department."

#2: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:18 am
    ----
OK, now I'm really starting to get worried...

#3: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:05 am
    ----
erm ....... not to spread any rumours ............

BUT ...... we saw him yesterday when flying over Australia .............

he was flying a good looking freaking fast Howard 500 .....................

We didn't ask him as to where he was going Rolling Eyes

fled
Wink

#4: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:54 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus

he was flying a good looking freaking fast Howard 500 .....................

We didn't ask him as to where he was going Rolling Eyes

Well I had to get the heck out of Dodge pronto after a quick getaway! Laughing

#5: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:13 pm
    ----
So, this would not be a good time to ask you to account for your whereabouts during a certain time frame, I take it..... Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:22 pm
    ----
Well, sure, ask away.....but I wasn't even in the room when it happened and nobody saw me do it, so I don't know a thing. All news to me, really.

Not that I'm confessing anything, but who's to say that rather hefty feral swine wasn't a squad corporate accountant who had the dime dropped on him after a disagreement with a 'client' over possibly-deductible items?

And if I did know anything, which as I said I really don't, I'd still maintain that man-bra's are a valid business expense! Due to the G-forces and whatnot....

#7: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:17 pm
    ----
Pthwwwwpt! Probably just a stray shot from a bf-109 overhead on a routine training mission and some dweeb cracker on the ground is trying to take credit and cop a record on Guiness or sum'thin'. Entropy and gravity conspiring to make something of nothing. No criminal culpability there for any Sau's, nosirree! No harm, no foul.

Move along, there's nothing to see here..... Rolling Eyes

#8: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:51 pm
    ----
The story as I heard it was Stoopy and some wanna-be Hog were arguing over who was the new "Hogzilla".

Just when it appeared Stoopy had proven himself a hunter stepped out of the trees and Stoopy pointed to the other one and yelled "Hogzilla right here!" and ran. Wink

#9: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:09 pm
    ----
Seems every time you think you got someone groomed for a top slot in the organization, someone comes along and pops 'im.

(sigh)...wonder who's gonna be next.....any Volunteers?

#10: Re: Has anybody seen Stoopy?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:57 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Seems every time you think you got someone groomed for a top slot in the organization, someone comes along and pops 'im.

(sigh)...wonder who's gonna be next.....any Volunteers?

Jeez, no wonder Exos stepped down from XO position! Coincidence? Hmmmmm....maybe we should be askin' questions about where he was....or not. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum