Col. Bell would like to speak to us again
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Col. Bell would like to speak to us again Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:36 am
    ----
Ill try to make it, i also have some goodies to share with you guys once i get around to scanning them, my girlfriends grandad was a p51 ground guy during ww2 and has loaned me his photo album to share with everyone, some intresting pics if i scan them properly.

"Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of OLD LADIES running around with tattoos? (And RAP music will be the Golden Oldies"
gotta love this being a tattooist lol, over the last 10 yrs my trade has gone 50/50 with male and females getting tattooed, so hence my trades near on doubled, so i for one cant complain.
So send down your ladies to the local tattoo artist asap, you dont want um sat there in the retirement home with nothing to compair with the other girls do you!
as regards the rap music hopefully i'll be deaf by then...

#17: Re: Col. Bell would like to speak to us again Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:40 am
    ----
Great stuff Mick !!

looking forward to them pic's !!

fled
Cool

p.s. not looking forward to them hung out tattoos in 40 years Laughing Wink

#18: Re: Col. Bell would like to speak to us again Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:41 am
    ----
Sounds good hope I can make it

#19: Re: Col. Bell would like to speak to us again Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:43 pm
    ----
The Colonel extends his apologies, he can not make it this afternoon. Health reasons precluded his appearance for now. Perhaps in a week or two. I will advise everyone as soon as I know more.

Looking forward to Banshee's pics and info.

Sorry folks.

#20: Re: Col. Bell would like to speak to us again Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:05 pm
    ----
No prb Step!

please pass along our best wishes for a speedy recovery !

fled

#21: Re: Col. Bell would like to speak to us again Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:30 am
    ----
Due to the large amount of Rap I'm forced to listen to(Somehow, some of my teamates can get pumped up with this (c)rap) I can fully understand why most people can't stand it. For thse of you older people out there, heres one 15 year old's opinion. It's (mostly) a bunch of people who grew up in middle class families rhyming about the 'hood'(The slums) and how hard their lives were there. Most of them havnt been near a slum in 20 years. Its a rich quick scheem. So I listen to my iPod. By the way, saying with the subject, I had hockey so I wouldnt have been able to be there. But pease reschedule it on a weekend, or I wont be able to make it. Sd Col.Bell my hopes for a speedy recovery.

-> Officer's Club