And they say all the good ones are taken....
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:39 pm
    ----
Thassa good point... her ole man shoulda made her strip it and repaint it herself to 'whatever the hell colour you demm well want it'!
Heheh

#17: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:07 pm
    ----
Canyou say... Well I guess you cant cause this isnt Ms. Kittys now is it

#18: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:25 pm
    ----
The father should the be the one who is beaten because he was too busy making money than listening to the needs of his lovely daughter. Sometimes kids talk to their parents and it usually goes unnoticed as it did in this instance. At least that greedy father should have paid attention to his daughter when she was growing up to know what her favorite color was for crying out loud.

What an idiot!

#19: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:26 pm
    ----
airshow, I,ll give you half credit for that last post....You are right in saying the Parents are idiots for not listening....BUT they are also IDIOTS for not
teaching their children manners....My parents bought my first car..(61 ford Gal 500 rust bucket)...and I was damn proud of that car...also learned how to do simple repairs (had to cause it eventually started falling apart)
anyway.....after a person gets to a certain age they had better learn respect for thier elders. my 9yr old whom I admit I spoil rotten would never act like that..(and expect to live anyway) You can only blame the parents so much....children should be held accountable...period....

Rigel

#20: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:33 pm
    ----
...and beaten.

Don't forget beaten.

Wink

#21: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:25 pm
    ----
Hooked a EURO the other morning!

#22: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:42 pm
    ----
Or, mebbe he hooked you.
Razz

#23: Re: And they say all the good ones are taken.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:24 am
    ----
look more like tuna?

-> Officer's Club