The FSX Collection for Milton's Aero Commanders!!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FSX

#16: Re: The FSX Collection for Milton's Aero Commanders!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:54 pm
    ----
You know, since I didn't know what that offending gauge even did when I took it out, and now you're noticing a problem with an instrument panel indicator (in other words, a gauge) for the gear, and the gauge was called "fpda_gear_wind.gau" which sounds like it has something to do with landing gear, it's not too far-fetched to think that what you are seeing is the result of that gauge not being compatible (or intentionally not being there). What do you think?

#17: Re: The FSX Collection for Milton's Aero Commanders!!!!!! Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:34 pm
    ----
Neutral Stoopy I cannot agree completely; I read somewhere, unfortunately I don't remember where that this, Grrr gauge adds the sound of the wind passing throught the airframe of the airplane, luckily and no insult to Milton it doesn't include the rattles and usual sounds produced by a landing on a plane; I'm sure you've tried that on an old DC9-30, KLM and SAS have the biggest fleet of these, but reliable they sure are.

Last edited by berlopez on Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: The FSX Collection for Milton's Aero Commanders!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:36 pm
    ----
Well, then I suppose the question would be to see what it does in FS9 for comparison. I'll see what I can find out.

#19: Re: The FSX Collection for Milton's Aero Commanders!!!!!! Author: maxc PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:10 pm
    ----
One thing the propeller rotation is white all aircraft, is there a reason? Sorry found the download fix.

The ac500 cockpit window has spots over the sides of it, does not show in vc. Seems to be missing 4 gauges as well both cockpit and vc view. Found if one presses shift+2 clears window, but stil missing gauges.

Have SP1 and acceleration download added

Thanks Max

-> FSX