What's in YOUR wallet???!
-> FSX

#1: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:22 am
    ----
After flying for a few hours tonight and having a general blast, thought I'd review my Pilot Records in FSX and photochopped this conglomeration of rewards (since they go past one page now).......man, this is a TOTALLY COOL feature! Some of the more obscure ones represent some really fun times! Smile

So to paraphrase the credit card commercial...... "What's in YOUR logbook!" Laughing

#2: Re: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:28 pm
    ----
How cool is that?

#3: Re: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:41 pm
    ----
I can see we are going to need an anti-cheat program now in FSX LOL...

Nawww, well done!

#4: Re: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:36 am
    ----
i'll have to go back and start getting these at some point, i did like the first 10 missions, and then tried to put the FSX version of recorder on, and i wound up having to reinstall with getting rid of all conifg and pilot files

and then i was bitter about going back to scratch

some of those look really fun though, maybe i'll have to get the deluxe version at some point, cause that has more of them right?

~S~

#5: Re: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:53 am
    ----
Say WHAA??!! Oh man that SUCKS!!! REally sorry to hear that, Holmes......kinda feel guilty since I talk that utility up so much myself.....man I'm guinely sorry you got bit!

I think so, the Deluxe version has more "mission content" or somesuch verbiage listed on the box. The ones I've flown and really like are the Denali Base Camp mission and Tokyo Transport (which REALLY has "Ascout" written all over it, I suspect some of MS' developers were closet Anomaly Airways fans as well, which isn't far-fetched since his AA scenery has beaucoup downloads at Hovercontrol and has been mentioned in other surprising places).....I don't know what the rules are on "offering" them seperately but, things have a way of working out usually (check the FSInsider website, I seem to recall seeing some missions downlaodable there).

The fun ones woudldn't be too bad to redo, at least, right?

#6: Re: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:01 am
    ----
lol yea, i think i just got stuck grinding out some of the early ones, like that taxi one had me falling asleep doing, haha

and it took forever to master the art of flour dropping

but yea, i gotta get back into it, i'm so swamped right now...but soon

and don't feel too bad, the FSX version of it was beta, so i knew what i was possibly getting into

~S~

#7: Re: What's in YOUR wallet???! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:13 am
    ----
Yep. I recall now that the taxi one was kinda long.....I did find that time accelleration works in the missions and won't cause problems, as long as you're ready to switch back to normal time real fast if something happens or someone starts talking.....I got through that mission in like half an hour or maybe a little more after playing with the time rate keys.....one thing that I noticed is the mission briefings estimate the time to complete as like "30 minutes".....which translates to like, really an HOUR, for example, it seems.....

Just glad to see you back here and flyin' bro!!

-> FSX