"SnapShooter 2007" screen capture utility
-> Software

#1: "SnapShooter 2007" screen capture utility Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:21 am
    ----
Verrrry interesting, this one.......haven' tried it, but check out the list of features, sounds like a very unique screenshot tool....and despite the fancy-schmancy website, it's priced for everyone's budget (free)!

AVSIM THREAD

SNAPSHOOTER HOME

#2: Re: "SnapShooter 2007" screen capture utility Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:13 pm
    ----
Thankx Stoopy,

I'll give it a trail run to see what it does or doesn't Wink

fled
Cool

#3: Re: "SnapShooter 2007" screen capture utility Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:14 pm
    ----
Seems rather involved for a snap-shot app.
But I suppose it's free so can't complain at that.
EURO have their own simple (free) screenshot tool available from HERE if anyone wants it.

It installs like a plug-in to M$ Paint although M$ altered its' default location in XPa dn later, so the default needs to be altered to match the new address of Paint.

It copies to a location on your hard disk rather than memory so there is no performance interruption and yo can take as many shots as you have space for.

Saved .bmp images can be managed and converted to .jpg files within the programme itself.

#4: Re: "SnapShooter 2007" screen capture utility Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:40 pm
    ----
I've used SnapShot in the past and had some texture drop out issues. To be fair, this was a couple of years ago and that's a long time in the software world... Wink

I use MGrab from Martin Wright and it's available from our Download section under "Utilities".

-> Software