G'day.
-> Officer's Club

#1: G'day. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:44 pm
    ----
Just downloading the Aerocommander set so I thought I'd drop in and say thanks.

Maybe I'll post some screenshots of them here in the south east corner of Oz.

#2: Re: G'day. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:02 pm
    ----
G'day gajinoz and welcome to CC! By all means post up some pics, we love those...lol

#3: Re: G'day. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:30 pm
    ----
Hi gaj,

Welcome to our lil corner

and by all means feel free to join the screenie party !! Cool

fled
Wink

#4: Re: G'day. Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:43 pm
    ----
Welcome to CC!

southeast corner of Oz, eh? I take it you mean Kansas? and if so, I'm guessing somewhere's near Pittsburg?

#5: Re: G'day. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:31 am
    ----
- XcalibeR
Welcome to CC!

southeast corner of Oz, eh? I take it you mean Kansas? and if so, I'm guessing somewhere's near Pittsburg?

Er... not exactly, wrong side of the world. Smile

Oz=Australia

Come and visit Vistaoz sometime.

#6: Re: G'day. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:36 am
    ----
BTW, where is the correct place to post screenshots. I've got a few of the Aero Commander. I took it for a quick fly after installing them.

#7: Re: G'day. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:11 am
    ----
We usually post pics in the game they represent such as FS9 pic in the FS2004 forum, FS10 pic in the FSX...etc.. Smile

#8: Re: G'day. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:17 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
We usually post pics in the game they represent such as FS9 pic in the FS2004 forum, FS10 pic in the FSX...etc.. Smile

OK, thanks.

#9: Re: G'day. Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:26 am
    ----
LOL! What a coincidence!
Shocked
Did you go and visit the link gajinoz addressed us to?
You'll have a surprise!

That's the homepage of the Vista Australis add-on, which we used so extensively in our recent tour of Australia... indeed, we finished it just a couple of weeks ago.

Curious things happen in the flight-sim community!

Gajinoz, welcome to Com-Central even from another part fo the world!

Marco

#10: Re: G'day. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:43 pm
    ----
To inform you Marco,

I did a bit of advertising for the Aero Commander package overthere Laughing Wink

fled
Wink

#11: Re: G'day. Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:08 pm
    ----
Actually I'm here on a secret mission to keep an eye on that fledermaus character but don't let him know! Wink

#12: Re: G'day. Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:16 pm
    ----
Lol, well, bajinoz, be aware that Fledermaus has (according to the name) a perfect radar "sight", so he's got special eyes to keep control over there.
Wink

P.S.: you can even tell him: he knows that already.

Cool
Marco

#13: Re: G'day. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:47 pm
    ----
darn, I've been made out !

*dives for the cloacking mantle*

Laughing

-> Officer's Club