Mark your Calendars
-> Officer's Club

#1: Mark your Calendars Author: 251_Senyu_IJNLocation: Xenia,Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:47 am
    ----
I just got my April issue of "Flight Journal" and was starting from the front reading all the way to the back as usual when I came across an air show ad that I didn't even know took place, but best of all it's awfully close to me for me not to go! Mr. Green

So I'm going for sure to this one!!

www.gml2007.com/

Here's the address for mapquest Rickenbacker Intl Airport:
7400 Alum Creek Dr, Columbus, OH 43217, US

#2: Re: Mark your Calendars Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:36 pm
    ----
awsome!

#3: Re: Mark your Calendars Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:40 pm
    ----
WOW Senyu! Sure looks like fun, but I don't think I can make that one this year. Thinkin' out loud "Hmm, if I scratch this date out and move this around...." lol

If we don't make it, TAKE PICS...LOTS OF PICS...

#4: Re: Mark your Calendars Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:30 pm
    ----
That's looks like to be an awesome event!! Sometime near the last of February I will be moving to Destin, FL about 45 miles east of Pensacola which will put me about a 7 hour drive from Kissimmee! Hopefully by September I will be able to take time from the new job and lifestyle for a weekend of Fun! Like Bush said....Take plenty of pics for all all to enjoy!

#5: Re: Mark your Calendars Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:19 pm
    ----
hommie kissimmee is about 5.5hrs from destein... but then again your probably not a lead foot like me lol. took me 14hrs to make lauderdale from demop, al. and 13hrs on the way back.... yer an old fart and drive slow homie lol

-> Officer's Club