A watery thing
-> FS2004

#1: A watery thing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:25 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Ok we've been at it again and have cooked up a lil update for the environmental pack.

altered are the water and the sun.

here some screenies to give ya an idea as to how it could look on your screen when you have 'm installed.................. Laughing

take off from Tahiti rwy4 fullsize view

looking over water fullsize view

making shure we leave the locals houses in one piece fullsize view

seems we are in the clear fullsize view

view from the office fullsize view

still in the office fullsize view

looks the water isn't that deep here fullsize view

some more undepths up ahead fullsize view

landlubbers view fullsize view

in to the sunset fullsize view

looks the moon also wants a peek at it fullsize view

turning off fullsize view

for full size screenies use the link attached to it
the screenies are as they where taken, no modifications or alterations have been made to them in any form or way, they where only reduced to 800x600 to fit the board size
If .... you where wondering about that contraption that is allways in the middle of the pic, it's the Beechcraft D18S by Milton Shupe and his team on this occasion flying the colours of the Dutch Royal Navy and based at Marine Vliegkamp Valkenburg.

enjoy!

fled
Cool

#2: Re: A watery thing Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:04 pm
    ----
REALLY NICE! Just have a comment: The vertical lines outside the windows are they replections from the sky or aircraft refelection (window glasses)? Perhaps turning off relection might help, I just think they spoil the pictures a bit

#3: Re: A watery thing Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 pm
    ----
Beauu-teee-ful!!!

Too bad you didnt upload any to the screenshot contest!

Rank = 5!

Slow

#4: Re: A watery thing Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:11 pm
    ----
Ps the only vertical lines I see are in the water surface, I honestly dunno if I would have noticed them tho if I wasnt trying to find lines in the 'glass'...

Dont change anything for me - looking good fled!

slow

#5: Re: A watery thing Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:29 pm
    ----
Hi Fled,

Was just wondering if this was incorporated into the v2.06upd1 in the downloads section?

Jel

#6: Re: A watery thing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:38 pm
    ----
rgr Jel,

burning yer crisps here, hope to have 'm ready this weekend and than tye 'm on that mailpidgeon your way
this to make shure you got all the nice stuff on it Wink

fled
Cool

#7: Re: A watery thing Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:51 pm
    ----
Nice touch mate cheers for that Mr. Green

I actually grabbed the environment packs the other day from the DL section. Totally blown away with the end results you did a great job there buddy. Transforms FS9 into a new lease of life Mr. Green

-> FS2004