Two Old Warhorses
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: Two Old Warhorses Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:34 am
    ----
Two of the really great planes, in every repect.

I might stick one of these in the screenie comp but I can't decide which one.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

#2: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:18 am
    ----
Nice pics! There's something about polished metal that makes my 'wood' panel take notice...

#3: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:59 am
    ----
Good Lord that's nice!!!!

Hey unles syou're photochopping one of 'em in, (since about the only major rule is edited pix aren't allowed) heck I'd say ANY of those shots oughta be submitted!

Are you using FS Recorder for the formation flying or what, may I ask?

#4: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:41 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Good Lord that's nice!!!!

Hey unles syou're photochopping one of 'em in, (since about the only major rule is edited pix aren't allowed) heck I'd say ANY of those shots oughta be submitted!

Are you using FS Recorder for the formation flying or what, may I ask?

Yep, FS Recorder is what's doing the magic.

#5: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:19 am
    ----
Exxxxcellent! Big fan of it myself Wink

#6: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:25 am
    ----
I'd say 4th from the top. Great pics gajinoz.

#7: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:51 am
    ----
Great pic's Gaj,

Thankx for sharing 'm.

feel free to submit 'm in the screencomp

fled
Cool

#8: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: Combat PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:08 am
    ----
4th one down is one of the best screenies I've seen!

#9: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:49 am
    ----
Though even the other ones are excellent too, in my opinion the fourth is a definitive winner: you should better to submit it ASAP!

Marco

#10: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: ph-aadLocation: Cadiz, Spain PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:06 pm
    ----
Yeah gaj. #4 definitely. Very tasty. Laughing Cheers Aad.

#11: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:27 pm
    ----
Thanks for the comments guys.

I guess great minds think alike! I submitted No. 4 to the comp, (at least I think i did), yesterday after posting them all. I liked that one myself.

Trouble is, I'm never satisfied, I'm sure it can be improved upon! Rolling Eyes

#12: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:35 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Exxxxcellent! Big fan of it myself Wink

I've been playing with it for a while now, lots of fun. Before I discovered it I used to enjoy chasing the AI planes but there isn't much challenge in that. Now with Recorder I can go out and perform a few aerobatics, for example, and then see if I can keep up with myself. Smile

Over on my other forum we have a thread about a private airfield hidden in a valley. It's become a sort of "see if you can find it and drop in" type of place and people post screenies of whatever they've flown in with. A lot of people couldn't find it so I did a Recorder flight to it from the nearest real airport and people can download my Recorder file and follow me there.

So you can take people on mystery tours and so on. Can be fun.

#13: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:45 pm
    ----
- gajinoz
I submitted No. 4 to the comp, (at least I think i did),

Check your PM, gajinoz, the screenie admin now sends ya a verification of submittal so there's no wondering anymore. Wink

#14: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:55 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- gajinoz
I submitted No. 4 to the comp, (at least I think i did),

Check your PM, gajinoz, the screenie admin now sends ya a verification of submittal so there's no wondering anymore. Wink

Ahhh.. thanks for that mate. Smile

#15: Re: Two Old Warhorses Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:01 pm
    ----
- gajinoz

Over on my other forum we have a thread about a private airfield hidden in a valley. It's become a sort of "see if you can find it and drop in" type of place and people post screenies of whatever they've flown in with. A lot of people couldn't find it so I did a Recorder flight to it from the nearest real airport and people can download my Recorder file and follow me there.

So you can take people on mystery tours and so on. Can be fun.

I use the heck out of it too and post over at the fs-recorder forum (we have a long how-to now on how to get helis to work).

Sounds like your kind of flying and ours are a very good match - JG300-Ascout has some incredibly challenging sceneries over at Hovercontrol that make great helicopter 'playgrounds' and also, where possible, pose serious challenges for fixed-wing aircraft, from STOL on up.

I'd DIG checking out this remote hard-to-find airfield you're talking about......so would some others I'm sure.

I think a lot of the potential fun with FS Recorder is the sharing of flight recordings, and we've only done that once to my knowledge here, I'd enjoy seeing that utilized more often.

-> FS2004