Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol
-> FS2004

#1: Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:50 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

OK, this is as it looks on my rig with the fs9.cfg file tweaked as stated in the sticky.

Aircraft: Milton's Aero Commander 680
Altitude: 10,000 ft.
Speed: 215 knots
Weather: fair
fltpln #CC_110

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

full size

feel free to comment, as stated this is how it looks on my rig set at 1600 x 1200 x 32

Some of 'm even have been taken when speed multiplyer was set to 2x and 8x the normal sim speed, just for testing to see how it would hold up.

the pics are as they are taken from the screen, no alterations in any form where made, only alteration beeing that they are downsized to 800 x 600 for display purposes, therefore under each pic a link to the full sized screenshot

fled
Cool

#2: Re: Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:21 pm
    ----
They're looking pretty damned good IMHO. The only comment I would make, and this might just be my screen, is that some of them look a little "over exposed". That's the best way I can think to put it. It's like you used the brightness controls and made them slightly too bright.

Apart from that, I like them.

#3: Re: Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:36 pm
    ----
Hi Gaj,

Thankx for you comments, they are much appreciated !

I haven't changed any settings on color or whatever, on this end they look "balanced" as far as I can see it. Cool ( and you know I'm a blind Ol' bat )

fled
Cool

#4: Re: Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol Author: gajinoz PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Hi Gaj,

Thankx for you comments, they are much appreciated !

I haven't changed any settings on color or whatever, on this end they look "balanced" as far as I can see it. Cool ( and you know I'm a blind Ol' bat )

fled
Cool

You're probably right, this monitor here at work tends to make pictures look slightly washed out some time. I'll have another look at them when I get home.

#5: Re: Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:31 am
    ----
I think we also tend to get different effects from the envmap.bmp that's being used. There is one, the default with the Com-C environment pack, that looks awfully bright to me ("overexposed" is a good choice of words).

Again, this could be due to a difference in monitors, or taste, but I tend to like the Envipack with a mellower envmap.bmp.

#6: Re: Some piccies for ya gang to comment lol Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:33 am
    ----
rgr Stoop, that also could be an option

-> FS2004