WAY TO GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: WAY TO GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:42 am
    ----
Hot Dang PATOOTY!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO KNOCK 'EM DOWN, DAN!!!!!

Quite a crowd! Firestorm, Pist-N-Broke, and an appearance by none other than RCAF_1STRUN.....quite the target rich enviromnent, wasn't it??!

And the Spits......yea, verily, for they did fall like flies!!!!! Laughing

HORRIDO!!!!

#2: Re: WAY TO GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:48 pm
    ----
Thank you Stoopy that was a lot of fun. You really did open up a can whuup out there,tonight I am going to leave the 109 in the hangar and take up the 190 like I should have done last night. Those spits are such a stable gun platform compared to the 109,Pistonbroken seemed to be filling me full of lead whenever I spawned.Anyone else able to play tonight?

#3: Re: WAY TO GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:07 pm
    ----
Absolutely, why stop when on a roll....about 9:00 PM (or slightly thereafter) I'll host a "Friday Nite Bruhaha" room for more of the same 30MM-sized fun.....and I'll be in a diaper so no need for "function breaks" between sessions ! Laughing

#4: Re: WAY TO GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
Darn this laptop (further explicatives excluded)!! Looks like you guys had a great turnout!

SUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEE!!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum