Doolittle flight
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Doolittle flight Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 am
    ----
If I can find the time I'd do it again. Smile

I have most of the files from the previous flight so if you need anything Fled let me know.

I'd also like to fly the same tail number as last time...Just can't remember what it was...lol

Note...The original flight took a long, long time, something to be considered before jumping in feet first, the original participants were nuts but we all stuck it out to the final landing. The B25's have a limited autopilot so it's not just a 'set and forget' job, you need to be at the controls for slight alterations now and then.

#17: Re: Doolittle flight Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:10 pm
    ----
- Kitform

the original participants were nuts but we all stuck it out to the final landing. .

I beleive it was Sly Whom was nut's for thinking of the idea and the rest of us were plain crazy for following him for 16 hours..lol

#18: Re: Doolittle flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:26 pm
    ----
but it was a great expirience and it was an absolute blast

We'll need to get together on TS or such Kit, not shure about some items I have stashed here

#19: Re: Doolittle flight Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:39 pm
    ----
This sounds liks fun! Mr. Green

-> FS2004