AFV Plans by George Bradford
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: AFV Plans by George Bradford Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:25 pm
    ----
Just got inthe mail today from Stackpole books:

2 books from george Bradford:

german early war AFV plans
&
american AFV plans

AWESOME! Forgot I ordered these, went and ordered the other 2 that came out as well, german late war and russian.

They contain the plans that George did up and sells. While I still intend on purchasing all of these all over again from George (probably another 30 or so next month for the uses George and I have discussed), they do make a great reference to start with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for modellers etc.

Thanks George for making them available in this format - will be ordering them all over from you again soon - been a bit busy buying tons of other books lately Cool

-Dave

#2: Re: AFV Plans by George Bradford Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:27 pm
    ----
update if anyone interested on the status of the other 2 books:

"German Late War Armored Fighting Vehicles and Russian Armored Fighting Vehicles, have not yet been printed. Their approximate due date is May 2007"

-dave

#3: Re: AFV Plans by George Bradford Author: Hellfish6Location: Orlando PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:48 pm
    ----
Cool... I'd like to see a post war collection of American vehicles. I have a couple of Mr. Bradford's line drawings already and they're of excellent quality.

#4: Re: AFV Plans by George Bradford Author: binder001 PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:53 pm
    ----
Where can we get the US book?
Gary

#5: Re: AFV Plans by George Bradford Author: Sundrtonge PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:10 pm
    ----
I got it from here

www.stackpolebooks.com...storefront

just do a search on George Bradford for authors. I'm glad someone came up with this for a book - about time!!

-Dave

#6: Re: AFV Plans by George Bradford Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:49 pm
    ----
I just got all 4 of Mr. Bradford's books of AFV plans and I am amazed at the detail and quality of these plans. If you don't have a set, shame on you! Laughing I can't see any Armor modeler, or for that matter, historian, without a set of these books.

-> AFV News Discussion Board