See 'ya in 6 months
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: See 'ya in 6 months Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:06 pm
    ----
Just a short note to say see'ya , I am going to play in the sandbox for 6 months with Leo's in Afghanistan .Hope to talk to ya soon in Aug 07. Thanks to all .

Cheers
Anthony (recceboy) Sewards

#2: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 pm
    ----
We'll leave the light on for you, Anthony. Stay alert and safe and check in with us when you can just to let us know you're OK. Just say "Hi", don't need to have any news or anything....'Kay?

(Pictures later would, of course, be nice Wink )

#3: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: mike_Duplessis PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:33 pm
    ----
I susect there might be more accessible internet hookup facilities at your new deployment than you may imagine. I chat on another board that has several members who have posted big farewells with a hearty 'There I go" - only to pop back up a week later with a big "Here I am!" We hope to hear from you SOON when you get safely installed in your new digs.

#4: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:31 am
    ----
I have soldiers in Theater right now that have wireless hookup in there tents just three days after arriving! Good luck and stay safe "Recceboy"!

#5: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:33 am
    ----
All the best and good luck over there! .

If you wanna talk tanks, the pltsgt of the NL guard det at KAF is Leo2A6, together with his platoon (unfortunately no tanks with them)

#6: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:59 am
    ----
Hi Recceboy!

You take care Anthony.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

#7: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:07 pm
    ----
Hey Recceboy,
Keep your head down and stay safe,

Joe D

#8: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: Hanno_Spoelstra PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:03 am
    ----
Recceboy,

Do good and stay safe!

Hanno

#9: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: Hellfish6Location: Orlando PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:32 am
    ----
Take care. Stay safe.

#10: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: Jim_Coles PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:41 pm
    ----
Take care. (And aren't you glad you'll be in a Leo and not a Cougar?)

#11: Re: See 'ya in 6 months Author: A2_Prius PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:43 pm
    ----
As the flyboys (and flygirls) say, "Check six!" Good hunting, Anthony!!

A friend from South of the border.

-> AFV News Discussion Board