The 'T' Series Heavys....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:33 am
    ----
I figured I'd start this up again. Twisted Evil

I know Neil and Bob are big fans, but found this site with a good walk around of the T29E3. However it is mislabeled as being at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Shocked

T29E3, Aberdeen Proving Ground (?!?!) by Matthew Flegal

Don

#2: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:42 am
    ----
Not a bad "walk-around", but no real side or angle photo's of the entire vehicle. I love the close ups but to me, the entire shot is more appealing, just my two cents.

#3: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:45 am
    ----

#4: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:53 am
    ----
A walk around of the T28..... Just not listed properly. (A deliberate case of misinformation perhaps...???) Mr. Green

T28, Aberdeen Proving Ground (!?!?!)

Anyone Remember this photo?? (May 06....At Ft Knox...)

Shocked
Don

#5: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:43 am
    ----
Hi Dontos! Hi Folks!

- Dontos

Don

I do.
Right to Left: Doug K, Mark the tumbleweed, You, and I have forgot who the guy on the left is.

Sorry I wasn't there myself.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#6: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:12 am
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Dontos! Hi Folks!

- Dontos

Don

I do.
Right to Left: Doug K, Mark the tumbleweed, You, and I have forgot who the guy on the left is.

Sorry I wasn't there myself.
Sgt, Scouts Out!

You aren't the only one who regrets not being able to make it Crying or Very sad

But there are some folks meeting at Aberdeen this spring on AMPS weekend (April 20-22) and another few may be there earlier in April.

I guess it is close enough we need to be pinning down details soon

#7: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:05 am
    ----
Neil

Got this one?

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/95/243549858_b4f365caaa.jpg?v=0[/img]

M103 Heavy Tank Prototype
The tank is hidden in among the trees on Credit Island in Davenport IL. The M103 was built and fielded to counter the Soviet tank threat in Europe it was pulled from deployment in 1959.

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/90/243549966_2deb99332a.jpg?v=0[/img]

Don

#8: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:12 am
    ----
Heres another....

An M103 combat tank with a 120mm gun watches the desert - Yuma Proving Ground, Arizona

Don

#9: Re: The 'T' Series Heavys.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:16 am
    ----
- Dontos
Neil

Got this one?

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/95/243549858_b4f365caaa.jpg?v=0[/img]

M103 Heavy Tank Prototype
The tank is hidden in among the trees on Credit Island in Davenport IL. The M103 was built and fielded to counter the Soviet tank threat in Europe it was pulled from deployment in 1959.

No, ss that at a golf course?

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board